Kevin Rose throws a raccoon down the stairs!

holy ######.... There are better ways you god damned moron! I understand he was probably in shock, but damn, I hope that Raccoon is alright, poor thing!

holy ****.... There are better ways you god damned moron! I understand he was probably in shock, but damn, I hope that Raccoon is alright, poor thing!

The Raccoon got off lucky, lets just say if this took place on a farm they would use a gun instead.

• Like 2

The second throw might have been a little excessive, but he was just trying to protect his dog. What would you have done? Try to reason with it? I think the guy had some serious stones to do what he did.

• Like 2

The Raccoon got off lucky, lets just say if this took place on a farm they would use a gun instead.

True.

The second throw might have been a little excessive, but he was just trying to protect his dog. What would you have done? Try to reason with it? I think the guy had some serious stones to do what he did.

Agreed, gotta protect your animals, he probably didn't even think it through.

His Brain: "Dog trouble, trouble raccoon, grab raccoon, dispose!"

• Like 3

Anyone that's ever been around raccoons knows one simple rule: you don't ###### with raccoons. 

He had some serious balls to do that, and he's lucky he doesn't have rabies :-\  

The raccoon's probably fine, and even if it's not, who cares, they're a dime a dozen.  And they're ######.

• Like 2

The raccoon was attacking the guys dog, he had every right to defend his dog and get the raccoon far away as possible (if it means throwing it down a flight of stairs)! I would do that if the raccoon was attacking my cats!

There was no second throw, just a different camera angle.

• Like 2

The raccoon was attacking the guys dog, he had every right to defend his dog and get the raccoon far away as possible (if it means throwing it down a flight of stairs)! I would do that if the raccoon was attacking my cats!

This video is hilarious! That's one raging Rac' coon

awesome. racoons are violent horrible animals. seeing one get thrown is pretty funny.

I never met a violent raccoon.

actuality I'm against animal cruelty.

maybe horrible in stealing my food when camping.

had a pet raccoon, but it got sick and vet wanted to charge alot and couldnt afford. sad day.

• Like 1

Don't think it's funny... more like moron...

So you would just stand by while your dog or cat is viciously torn apart by the raccoon? It's not like the video was meant to be for anyone's enjoyment, a real life situation posed its self and he did what he had to do to take care of it.

• Like 7

So you would just stand by while your dog or cat is viciously torn apart by the raccoon? It's not like the video was meant to be for anyone's enjoyment, a real life situation posed its self and he did what he had to do to take care of it.

Can't say I disagree with your statement. He did what he had to, simple as that. For those who can't tell, there was no second throw. It was just another angle of his initial and (supposedly) only throw.

Don't think it's funny... more like moron...

Really wasnt meant to be.  And hes a moron for protecting his dig? Raccoons are not all cute and cuddly they may look to be.  Their claws and teeth are very sharp and they can get really nasty.  It would of killed that dog.  The raccoon is lucky it just got tossed.

• Like 1

yes that is true. I had pet of one raccoon before. I saw her got angry and wants to bite me, but too late she cannot bite me. my mom tell me that it will bite me. I understand her. the raccoon who stayed in cage outside backyard.

What's the big deal here?  He didn't kick it, stomp it, shoot it, or smash it against a wall.  A simple toss down the stairs isn't going to harm it.

There things climb and fall out of trees, so they're designed to withstand falls.

This guy had serious balls to risk getting rabies.  

who cares, they're a dime a dozen.  And they're *******s.

Same can be said for humans but there is always a big fuss when a person gets killed...

For some people's information, racoons can certainly be dangerous. They can be extremely protective. Many of them have rabies so this guy is actually kind of stupid to even take the chance of picking it up. It's easy to criticize post-mortem.

Are raccoons aggressive?  I always thought they were cute.  This is based solely on the Canadian cartoon from the late 80's.

Yeah they can be very aggressive 

For some people's information, racoons can certainly be dangerous. They can be extremely protective. Many of them have rabies so this guy is actually kind of stupid to even take the chance of picking it up. It's easy to criticize post-mortem.

Exactly! Rabies would be the least of cases!