ohio sandwich artist instagram weedpriest

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 63,467 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 22:21

A Subway "sandwich artist" admitted today to putting his penis on the store's sandwich bread and posting the photo on Instagram.

The bombshell comes after HuffPost Weird News received several photos posted by two men in Columbus, Ohio, who work for the restaurant chain. Their Twitter and Instagram pages are festooned with photos of their exploits (see below). In several photos, Subway's signature bread is shaped into penises.

One of the men, Cameron Boggs, admitted on Instagram that "today at work I froze my pee" in a water bottle.

Boggs posted -- and later deleted -- the most incriminating photo, which depicts a man rubbing his genitalia on foot-long bread. It was posted on Instagram by username "weedpriest" with a caption that reads, "My name is @ianjett and I will be your sandwich artist today."

In an exclusive interview with HuffPost Weird News, Ian Jett copped to defiling the footlong, but denied doing the dirty deed at work.

"I would never do that at work -- it was at home," he said. "This isn't something I'd ever do at Subway. It was totally a joke."

Store employees confirmed that Boggs and Jett currently work at the Subway location at Tuttle Crossing Boulevard in Columbus.

Boggs and Jett were fired on Monday, and a representative from Subway public relations released this statement:

This isolated incident is not representative of SUBWAY Sandwich Artist. These actions are not tolerated and the franchisee took immediate action to terminate the two employees involved.

more

Attached Images

• SUBWAY-PENIS-PHOTO-570.jpg

#2 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 22:24

I guess the joke is on him now.

#3 Silpheed2K

Silpheed2K

Neowinian

• 299 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 22:28

It's good news to hear people taking food safety seriously these days. At least it's not as bad as the man who had a deadly virus and then began sharing his biological juices in the food, infecting a lot of other people.

#4 ir0nw0lf

ir0nw0lf

Neowinian Fanatic

• 2,158 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 22:33

Waiting for the ladies to chime in and suggest that the guy should NOT sing the 5-dollar-foot-long jingle. :pinch:

#5 Rippleman

Rippleman

Neowinian Senior

• 3,978 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 22:37

if i was the specific subway franchise owner, I would sue them for whatever damages you could get out the stupid kids. If it took them the rest of their life to pay for it, well, I guess you can call it a life-long lesson.

#6 xendrome

xendrome

In God We Trust; All Others We Monitor

• 7,554 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 22:39

Subway, Eat Flesh

#7 LaP

LaP

Forget about it

• 6,222 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 22:41

Yeah i think Subway should sue them.

#8 Atomic Wanderer Chicken

Atomic Wanderer Chicken

Assistant Special Agent Chicken in charge

• 3,699 posts
  • Phone: Motorola MicroTAC Elite

Posted 23 July 2013 - 22:46

This guy must have the mind of a kindergartener to do something like this.

#9 Praetor

Praetor

ASCii / ANSi Designer

• 3,490 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 22:46

wait he said it wasn't him, that he was at home? :rolleyes:

#10 +Nik L

Nik L

Where's my pants?

• 34,367 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 23:04

Says he did it at home - but had what are clearly Subway doughs and baking trays?

#11 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 63,467 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 23:04

Maybe he was comparing his 5 inch with the foot-long ...

#12 The_Observer

The_Observer

Apples, Bananas, Rhinoceros!

• 4,000 posts
  • Phone: iPhone5s

Posted 23 July 2013 - 23:06

natural harvest cookbook anyone?

#13 thomastmc

thomastmc

Unofficial Attorney of Neowin

• 1,329 posts
  • Phone: Lumia 928

Posted 23 July 2013 - 23:18

if i was the specific subway franchise owner, I would sue them for whatever damages you could get out the stupid kids. If it took them the rest of their life to pay for it, well, I guess you can call it a life-long lesson.

Yeah i think Subway should sue them.

If we started suing dumb teens 20-30 years ago for everything they did that was stupid, everyone on this forum would be broke, including me. If you can't think of one thing you did that was stupid when you were a teen, you're an amnesiac victim.

This is a classic example of "look at them, but don't look at me".

#14 Rippleman

Rippleman

Neowinian Senior

• 3,978 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 23:24

If we started suing dumb teens 20-30 years ago for everything they did that was stupid, everyone on this forum would be broke, including me. If you can't think of one thing you did that was stupid when you were a teen, you're an amnesiac victim.

This is a classic example of "look at them, but don't look at me".

of course i did stupid things, but never anything that affected anyone but myself... so I still say sue... could I be wrong? yes

#15 thomastmc

thomastmc

Unofficial Attorney of Neowin

• 1,329 posts
  • Phone: Lumia 928

Posted 23 July 2013 - 23:49

of course i did stupid things, but never anything that affected anyone but myself... so I still say sue... could I be wrong? yes

From the perspective of a teen, this is something that only effects him. Whether something only effects you or not is a very subjective determination.

A lot of this has to do with expecting more from kids than they're capable of, and punishing kids like adults instead of like kids.

Kids shouldn't be allowed to work in restaurants without constant adult supervision. The responsibility of ensuring that the kids don't do something stupid lies with the adult on the scene, and the restaurant, not the kids.

This is as much Subway's fault as the kid's. That's the expense of extremely cheap teen labor, and they're paying it.