Subway Employee Puts His Penis On Sandwich Bread

If we started suing dumb teens 20-30 years ago for everything they did that was stupid, everyone on this forum would be broke, including me. If you can't think of one thing you did that was stupid when you were a teen, you're an amnesiac victim.

This is a classic example of "look at them, but don't look at me".

Flip side of the coin, if you owned this franchise, it will probably lose tens of thousands dollars in sales due to his actions. He needs to compensate the establishment for its loss.  People need to be responsible for their actions and the effects of those actions.  

We have all done stupid things.  But not which cause great financial loss to others.

• Like 1

I'm not much on survellance, but I'd be all for cameras being a requirement in every public restaruant in the country. Way too much of this crap going on and it needs to be taken seriously!

Flip side of the coin, if you owned this franchise, it will probably lose tens of thousands dollars in sales due to his actions. He needs to compensate the establishment for its loss. People need to be responsible for their actions and the effects of those actions.

We have all done stupid things. But not which cause great financial loss to others.

If these were teens, I'd say that you'd better understand that's the risk you take as an employer who employs kids. They may do something childish that hurts your brand.

Since they're not teens, I'll just remind you that there is no legal recourse for the restaurant in this case. In a case where employees knowingly served feces and urine to police officers' families and there was a successful lawsuit against the restaurant, Taco Bell/KFC, the guilty employee wasn't even fired for it, let alone sued. Although he did receive a $100 fine for breaking some health code/law in Nebraska.

Edit --> There was no feces in that case above, it was spit and urine. It was a mistake of association, as the story is about Taco Bell :)

This is mainly an act of some dipstick who thought it would be cool to do this and post it where everyone in the world can see it and because the media seems to dig finding stupid stuff like this and making it go viral. I'm so sick of hearing that word. The dude was hoping for his 15 minutes of fame and he got it. Now I hope his stupidity affects him for life!

Don't know who is dumber, the dipstick in the story or the media for showing it!

Now I hope his stupidity affects him for life!

I would assume it should.  Bearing in mind most companies of any worth do background checks now including googling your name...

That said, I doubt he was ever going to be Mr.ContributesToSociety...

That little dips*** should be punished for what he did. It's not a matter of being a teen, is a matter of being responsible for your own actions. Every restaurant should be careful the kind of staff (age) they hire, knowing that apparently "teens doing some crap around" is okay (and it is, to a certain point), this goes way too far. Its a matter of health and image, he damages both and should be punished. Probably should have his whiner chopped off and make him eat it in a Subway sandwich. Or his pee, or whatever. Little bastard. 

• Like 1

They were talking about this on the radio yesterday here in town (Columbus radio) and apparently none of it happened at the store it was done at the employees home. either way, they were fired and the store was shutdown for a complete cleaning by the owner.