Photo

Unlocking this easy? or someone just messing around?

note 2 g3 samsung

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Deleted Bye

Deleted Bye

Neowinian Senior

Posted 24 July 2013 - 19:30

Some guy posted these instructions to unlock a Note 2 or G3... anyone know this trick? or does anyone know if its false?

Posted:

Well am gonna show you how to FACTORY UNLOCK your Samsung Gs3 and NOTE 2 for FREE so you dont have to waste $10/$15 even $20 to get them UNLOCK from peoples on KIJIJI. It's very simple do it yourself steps.. Once you DONE Unlocking yourself, you can Email to thnx me if you want LOLz. Here we gooooo...

To unlock your Galaxy S3 OR NOTE 2:

Just dial the following keys *#197328640#

Main Menu > [1] UMTS > [1] Debug Screen > [8] Phone Control > [6] Network Lock > Options [3]Perso SHA256 OFF > (after choosing this option, wait about 30 seconds, then go back one step by pressing the Menu button then select Back, now you are in [6] Network Lock then choose [4] NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ ..... wait for a minute then reboot your phone... enjoy!!!

*This is a PERMANENT UNLOCK, and does NOT trigger anything for warranty

standard disclaimer: I am not responsible if you don't follow directions and what you do with your phone
CHEEEEEEERSSSS!!!!!

#2 BobSlob

BobSlob

Neowinian

Posted 24 July 2013 - 19:38

It is that easy... I've done it on my SGS3. My biggest issue was the modem firmware might not except the *#197328640# code. You'll hafta try and see.

#3 fusi0n

fusi0n

Don't call it a come back

• Tech Issues Solved: 3
  • Phone: LG G3

Posted 24 July 2013 - 19:38

Some guy posted these instructions to unlock a Note 2 or G3... anyone know this trick? or does anyone know if its false?

Posted:

Well am gonna show you how to FACTORY UNLOCK your Samsung Gs3 and NOTE 2 for FREE so you dont have to waste $10/$15 even $20 to get them UNLOCK from peoples on KIJIJI. It's very simple do it yourself steps.. Once you DONE Unlocking yourself, you can Email to thnx me if you want LOLz. Here we gooooo...

To unlock your Galaxy S3 OR NOTE 2:

Just dial the following keys *#197328640#

Main Menu > [1] UMTS > [1] Debug Screen > [8] Phone Control > [6] Network Lock > Options [3]Perso SHA256 OFF > (after choosing this option, wait about 30 seconds, then go back one step by pressing the Menu button then select Back, now you are in [6] Network Lock then choose [4] NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ ..... wait for a minute then reboot your phone... enjoy!!!

*This is a PERMANENT UNLOCK, and does NOT trigger anything for warranty

standard disclaimer: I am not responsible if you don't follow directions and what you do with your phone
CHEEEEEEERSSSS!!!!!

Yes, it is similar how I unlocked my S4

#4 +techbeck

techbeck

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 10

Posted 24 July 2013 - 19:44

Yup, that easy to unlock and real easy to root on a lot of devices now to.

#5 OP Deleted Bye

Deleted Bye

Neowinian Senior

Posted 24 July 2013 - 19:58

odd, i am not getting the [4] NW LOCK *********** after taking the steps

#6 OP Deleted Bye

Deleted Bye

Neowinian Senior

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:20

for those that don't know, guess this method is NOT usable if your device has 4.1.2.. only 4.1.1, downloading 4.1.1 now, will see how it goes...

#7 OP Deleted Bye

Deleted Bye

Neowinian Senior

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:02

after downgrading to 4.1.1 the instructions posted earlier worked flawlessly.

#8 OP Deleted Bye

Deleted Bye

Neowinian Senior

Posted 25 July 2013 - 14:08

sorry to keep posting, only posting in case someone sees this post and wonders the same thing that i did. Updated BACK to 4.1.2 last night and the unlock still was good. So this is truly a permanent unlock. Saved myself $50. Thanks guys!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-j9Z_xudrXA