Bush shaves head in solidarity with 2-year-old cancer patient

Former President George H.W. Bush has shaved his head to show support for the two-year-old son of a member of his Secret Service detail who is battling leukemia.

A statement from his office Wednesday, accompanied by a picture of a grinning, very bald Bush, said the 89-year-old former commander-in-chief had gone under the razor along with other members of his detail to show solidarity with young Patrick.

Bush and his wife Barbara lost their third child and first daughter, Robin, to leukemia almost 60 years ago when she was four.

The statement also said the Bushes had made a donation to www.patrickspals.orgexternal-link.png, a fund set up for the family, whose last name was not disclosed, by other members of the Secret Service detail.

The members of Bush?s security detail have also organized the Inaugural Patrick's Pals Motorcycle Benefit Run on August 10th in Maine.

source & more pics

post-37120-0-63997500-1374712164.jpg

I'm really impressed.

Not that he shaved his head. I mean, that's really cool of him :D  I meant that, at that age, he still has enough hair to actually shave off >.>

BushCancer1.jpg?ve=1

He slightly looks like Walter White

Season_2_-_Walt.jpg

or Neobond !

Oh my glob you're right, at least about that one pic of Neobond. Somebody, get Photoshoppin' quick! :D