• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 +Nik L

Nik L

Where's my pants?

• 34,385 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 22:13

I apologise

No need, just clarifying - I am honestly interested if people who are REALLY car-proud have an opinion on someone who just pays to have it done :)

#32 Aheer.R.S.

Aheer.R.S.

I cannot Teach Him, the Boy has no Patience!

• 12,076 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 22:23

No need, just clarifying - I am honestly interested if people who are REALLY car-proud have an opinion on someone who just pays to have it done :)

In that case, I think it shows a sign of lazyness.

Unless the circumstances don't allow it, if you're let's say in a trade or employment or owner of a company that uses up any spare time, then ok, you simply don't have the time.

^ if this is indeed the case, then I don't have a negative opinion, (if you ain't got the time, you ain't got the time)

#33 c.grz

c.grz

Neowinian

• 1,235 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 925

Posted 01 August 2013 - 20:09

In that case, I think it shows a sign of lazyness.

Unless the circumstances don't allow it, if you're let's say in a trade or employment or owner of a company that uses up any spare time, then ok, you simply don't have the time.

^ if this is indeed the case, then I don't have a negative opinion, (if you ain't got the time, you ain't got the time)

Eh, I rarely wash my cars.  I have children so my spare time is worth more than the few dollars I would save by washing the car myself.  I'd rather spend my spare time doing things with my kids than washing cars.  Once they're older I may start washing them on my own with their help.  I imagine they'd get a kick out of it.

#34 spacer

spacer

I'm awesome

• 6,679 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 4

Posted 01 August 2013 - 20:10

I don't know which is stupider (?) crashing a $122,000 car or buying one.

#35 Aheer.R.S.

Aheer.R.S.

I cannot Teach Him, the Boy has no Patience!

• 12,076 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 22:18

Eh, I rarely wash my cars. I have children so my spare time is worth more than the few dollars I would save by washing the car myself. I'd rather spend my spare time doing things with my kids than washing cars. Once they're older I may start washing them on my own with their help. I imagine they'd get a kick out of it.

mine are 15, 10, and 5, I make the time for them, and even my youngest plays with the sponges and water from time to time while I wash and wax the car. And save the 'few dollars'. And yes I do work.

Edit

I should also add, I do not care if no one else cares how their cars are cleaned, it's your car, do with it as you will.
The question posed to me was 'What is my opinion?' So I felt obligated to give an honest answer. I even recognised that there are circumstances where a person simply cannot do so.
Although I regret not adding the circumstance where the proud owner may not be physically able to do so, in my response to Nik.

Edited by Dushmany, 01 August 2013 - 22:47.