I said the phone is cool WHILE it is being charged that time I am not using GPS nagivation on my phone.
Instead, I bought a stand-alone GPS that way, I wouldn't worry about my phone gets overheat or fire damaged.
So, I am not using GPS app on my phone anymore because of the overheat.
lol,thats excessive. your phone is certainly not "overheating" and will not go up in flames,thats perfectly normal behavior,as uncomfortable as it may make you feel. Hawkman is right. the sensors would shut the phone down before it could do that if there was overheating. For this gradual heat to destroy your phone,3 temperature sensors at the very least would have to fail. the cpu heat sensor/s, the board heat sensor/s,and finally the battery heat sensor/s. note that we're not talking about defective components like defective batteries and such.