canada tim hortons random act of kindness 500 customers generous java buyers

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 vcfan

vcfan

POP POP RET

• 4,739 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 19:33

something similar happened to me a few months ago. I pulled in a tim hortons drivethru to pay for my cup of coffee,and I was informed by the pretty little girl at the window that the woman in front of me had paid for my order. If I knew I would have ordered breakfast ;)

#17 vcfan

vcfan

POP POP RET

• 4,739 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 19:38

Easy bro.  When did I say anything about receiving the coffee from an employee at a coffee shop? I didn't say that I only had one cup either.  I had a friend from Canada who brought a whole case of the stuff to our office telling everyone how awesome it was.  I found it to be lousy, pot after pot.  I even tried brewing it myself, a little stronger.  It didn't help.  So yes, I'm sorry, the whole company makes subpar coffee from my point of view.

the stuff you make in your coffee machine tastes nothing like the coffee you get brewed from an actual tim hortons location. i dont know what it is, maybe they brew it at a specific temperature,and some oils get released , but its not the same at all. the stuff you brew yourself tastes like absolutele crap, i agree. i wouldnt wait sometimes 30 minutes in the morning at the drivethru if i can make it myself.

#18 +timster

timster

Neowinian Senior

• 2,595 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 4 7.1.2 jb/ul

Posted 21 August 2013 - 19:48

So you base your opinion on 1 cup of coffee at one particular location. Why blame the whole company when you can blame the actual employee who made the cofee with too much water

it's not just one cup at one location. go have a coffee at any Horton's location and it will be garbage.

Those up here that want a good cup of coffee go to the McDonalds drive-thru

#19 2xSilverKnight

2xSilverKnight

Neowinian Master

• 2,084 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 00:42

it's not just one cup at one location. go have a coffee at any Horton's location and it will be garbage.

Those up here that want a good cup of coffee go to the McDonalds drive-thru

Yeah I know, I never drink coffee from Tim Horton, but to say it's absolute crap ... I don't know, it wasn't in my area. Wasn't great either.

#20 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:09

something similar happened to me a few months ago. I pulled in a tim hortons drivethru to pay for my cup of coffee,and I was informed by the pretty little girl at the window that the woman in front of me had paid for my order. If I knew I would have ordered breakfast ;)

I bet you felt good throughout the day knowing someone did that for you. I would have.

#21 Garnet H.

Garnet H.

astropheed

• 1,619 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:12

I've done that for several people (luckily they didn't buy much). I started doing it when someone did it for me. I should hope that it was paid forward by you.

#22 Raa

Raa

Resident president

• 12,371 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:18

This stuff seems to be happening more and more. (Y)

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!