Good morning Ladies & Gents,

I was wondering if I could pick your brains over venturing into the world of wireless keyboards.  After working from home earlier in the week, I've come to the realisation that my G19 is absolutely disgusting for extended periods of typing. 

I don't want to replace my keyboard because it suits my needs 90% of the time, but I'd like to invest in a wireless keyboard for the times when I have to spend hours performing data entry or writing copy.

I've been on the obligatory 'Top 10...' sites and so on, but my main concern is the size of the keyboard itself - I can't be doing with small keys.  I don't mind losing things like media keys or the number pad and having a streamlined keyboard, but the keys must be a suitable size.

Do we have any wireless owners out there?

I have a Microsoft Wireless 6000 V.3 that I have put MANY keystrokes on; I bought it several years back (at of all places - TJ Maxx - I found it in the "odds and ends" section of Men's Accessories, alongside the electric shavers).  It's both full-sized and ergo - which is atypical of wireless keyboards from outside of Microsoft (only Logitech has any that I'm aware of other than Redmond's keyboard line); it replaced a wired Internet Keyboard.  Unless it suddenly craps out (and I have utterly no reason to think it will, as it has withstood a great deal of abuse and has not failed yet), I have no reason whatever to replace it.  (Not even the drivers - it uses the Windows 8.1-ready Mouse and Keyboard Center - the SAME software that is included with their current keyboards.)