Homeland (Season 3)

The webrip was just the leaked workprint, missed certain parts out so i watched the actually real one tonight, again!! can't wait to see brody now :p

Special effects and some voiceover stuff was missing. Nothing that made it unwatchable.

Not on the version I watched on Sunday afternoon prior to it airing there wasn't. hmmmmm

I have to say that I was surprised that season premiere did not feature Brody at all. They reached out to secondary/tertiary characters like Carrie's dad and even explored Dana's amorous ways with a guy from rehab, but nothing with Brody. A pity.

What happened to Mike (Brody's friend)?

Supposedly, he is a recurring character in Season 3. It wouldn't surprise me if he'll be in some scenes with Jessica, similar to how he was involved with her when Brody was a POW.

Supposedly, he is a recurring character in Season 3. It wouldn't surprise me if he'll be in some scenes with Jessica, similar to how he was involved with her when Brody was a POW.

I'm just surprised he hasn't been there to comfort her. IMDB isn't show that he's recurring.

I'm just surprised he hasn't been there to comfort her. IMDB isn't show that he's recurring.

Can't remember where, but I read he isn't coming back and was available for starring roles in new pilots. It does seem strange no one has even mentioned him this season. He was a bit boring though haha

Can't remember where, but I read he isn't coming back and was available for starring roles in new pilots. It does seem strange no one has even mentioned him this season. He was a bit boring though haha

I liked the parts in S2 where Mike and Lauder were piecing together what really happened with Brody and Tom Walker. The Brody family soap opera stuff? Not so much.

I liked the parts in S2 where Mike and Lauder were piecing together what really happened with Brody and Tom Walker. The Brody family soap opera stuff? Not so much.

That part was pretty good, but any screen time taken from Saul is bad!

Wikipedia has him as recurring, so perhaps he will appear in "flashback" footage rather than actual, story-related cuts. Or not at all as per IMDB.

Well that was a plot twist I wasn't expecting.

Totally agree!!

I actually sat there, after the show, in the dark, saying to myself "WTF was that?!?!?" I love this show!!!!!!!

• Like 2

The latest episode (aired yesterday) is my favourite of the season so far. However, I don't like how the episodes are now down to approx. 50 mins each. Season premi?re was 58-ish, but most of the rest have been under 50. Showtime is a pay-for network (like HBO), so they shouldn't be reducing runtime of episodes close to those of mainstream terrestrial shows.

• 2 weeks later...

Had to re post in this thread, enjoying the series so far but some what missing the main person.... only seen him in 1 episode so far.. But seeing as it's getting another season, hopefully see more of Broody!

Good episode, I loved it when he locked that cowardly ******* politician in the conference room.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like that senator is suppose to be a take on John McCain and/or Lindsay Graham. If that is indeed true, it makes that scene all the more delicious.

But it was awesome irregardless. I laughed so hard when that happened.

But I do have to say, this season has not been that great. I just don't feel like this season has had a cohesive story. In the two previous seasons, it was pretty clear what the end goal was going to be, and this season doesn't seem to have a specific direction. Maybe that's just me though.

• Like 2