24: Live Another Day

Agreed, Bauer well and truely came back with a bang. Was so great seeing him back on my tv. Hopefully the numbers with the ratings will be enough to revive the show in some form. 

Very enjoyable episode, even got a Dammit at the end of the 2nd hour!

I was kinda torn when Jack and Kate went up against each other. Jack is my super hero, but I always have a soft spot for Yvonne being Sarah in Chuck. However, Jack over everyone so there.

Also, I wish they would do something different with the stupid agents, ie. Head of the CIA guy and that field agent. Everyone is always oblivious to everything else except the Kate character. I really hope our Intelligence agents in real life aren't that dumb.

It was great to have the Jack Bauer Power Hour back again, 24 has always been one of my favourite all time shows!

I think its an awesome start to another series i never expected we would get, even better that it's set in the UK :)

My only complaint is it's only 12 episodes, however 12 is better than 0!

Fearless counter terrorism agent Jack Bauer returns to TV on Monday after a four-year absence as Fox revives Emmy-winning thriller "24" in a limited-run series, a format the network bets is better tailored for today's viewing habits.

As audiences shift towards recording shows to watch later on digital video recorders and have less patience for committing to months-long traditional TV series, Fox believes a short run of "24: Live Another Day" will encourage viewers to skip the DVR and watch the show as it airs.

Source

Maybe it's just me, however i love a good series with 20+ episodes, 12 episode series like Homeland are always over way too quick!

Jack is back!! just watched the first 2 episodes. Loving it. Nice back drop of London tho. Good to see the old city is getting noticed again!!

"You Probably Think I'm at a Disadvantage; I Promise You I'm Not"  haha, one of the best lines last night

I personally like " You trigger the Alarm, I'll blow your head off. Now, open the door." 

The new 12-part event series - the first new 24 since 2010 - is intended to "bring a sense of closure" to the series, Sutherland revealed

Source

The new 12-part event series - the first new 24 since 2010 - is intended to "bring a sense of closure" to the series, Sutherland revealed

Source

The only closure that comes to mind is if Jack dies. They tried with the end of season 8 to bring closure, but obviously that didn't happen. I hope this isn't the case with this season

It would really suck if Jack dies. What a terrible way to end things. What Jack needs is redemption for all the sacrifices he had to make over the years. Killing him off just for the sake of closure is a copout.

Strange that i heard from few websites that Fox wanted to bring few more seasons... now this. :(

Source

I think DS were attention whoring with the title of that article. If you watch the video in the article, Kiefer and Mary Lynn say quite the opposite.

I have a question. Why do they have such ###### quality security camera's with HORRIBLE frame rates?

Not watched any, as I got bored series after series where jack would need to do something bad, in order to get a good result, no one believed him or thought he was going crazy so tried to capture him, but then he gets away wahh, bet it does it again!

Plus 24 being made into 12 hours isn't 24 nor what it's about, unless its run as twice the speed

Cloe can't act her way out of a paper sack.How she ever got an acting career is beyond me.