Kennedy assassination: Did the Secret Service agent do it?

All I can really say is it's amazing that this topic is still so facinating today!

The older (yet more recent) they are, the more interesting they are.  A parallel to the JFK conspiracies is the death of Marilyn Monroe.  Ostensibly a drugs overdose, but conspiratorialy, a murder.

• Like 2

^ LBJ was in on it, but not the sole conspirator.

It was a blend of some Military, CIA, Mafia, oil men.

Kennedy was pulling us out of Vietnam, which military leaders and CIA did not want.

Mafia was being prosecuted by Bobby Kennedy.

Big oil did not like their profits being cut.

I don't know, Hum. Killing a President is a huge deal and I'm not sure this is enough reason. I've always felt there might be some unknown factor that has never come out that caused him to be killed. I have no idea what that might be either.

The older (yet more recent) they are, the more interesting they are.  A parallel to the JFK conspiracies is the death of Marilyn Monroe.  Ostensibly a drugs overdose, but conspiratorialy, a murder.

Princess Diana is another one.

Apparently nothing can just be a sad tragedy, everything has to be a conspiracy with cloaks, daggers, and shady characters.

kind of hard to swallow the original investigation. Especially the one bullet theory that a bullet hit Kennedy then Governor connally is absurb. having shot firearms for over 30 years, there is NO way. There was more then one shooter, all witnesses died soon after of mysterious causes.

for years, marksmen have TRIED in vain to shoot the number of shots oswald supposedly did. if the best in the world couldn't do it, how could have oswald.

the whole JFK investigation was a fraud.

for years, marksmen have TRIED in vain to shoot the number of shots oswald supposedly did. if the best in the world couldn't do it, how could have oswald.

the whole JFK investigation was a fraud.

Really? Because when the Mythbusters tried it, they had very little problem with firing the same number of bullets from an identical rifle.  If a TV show can do it, I'm pretty sure ballistics experts can.  I suspect you've just been reading the loony sites and not actual reliable sites.

nope. not at all. 

you say others use loony sites. interesting how you, seemingly being an authority in this matter could do well to educate all of us in your infinite wisdom. of course, it is highly probable that, you nor I were alive at that time. So... how did you become the expert on this subject? Please... share your wisdom with us less fortunate types.. :/

I never claimed expertise; but I also don't read conspiracy sites that often.  I prefer to get my information from more reliable places who stick to the facts and don't go off on wild theories.

Facts are facts and cannot be denied.  It's a fact that the Mythbusters TV show have done at least one episode on the JFK murder, I watched it, and it's a fact that they were more than easily able to fire the same number of shots with an identical bolt action rifle. There was no fumbling or rushing involved, they managed it quite easily.

However, just in case you don't want to believe a modern TV show which is, admittedly, aimed at entertainment; how about a CBS news report made in 1967, showing multiple tests with multiple shooters, ALL getting way under 6 seconds for 3 shots at a moving target?  This pretty much proves it was more than possible for Oswald to pull it off.

With regard to the assumed Grassy Knoll assassin,its an odd shooting position to take given that there would be lots of witnesses in the area and it was not much higher than road level.

The video clearly shows JFK was shot from behind. (spatter in the front of him)

^ Remember too, the Zapruder film has been altered, as well as the body, and autopsy photos.

And the final shot was with an exploding, frangible bullet.

A piece of JFK's skull flew back onto the trunk.

Also, it was a fairly windy day, in regards to the 'spatter'.

'Undamaged' Zapruder film: