22 posts in this topic

Posted

Bullying may conjure up images of school kids ganging up on each other on the playground, but adults are guilty of partaking in the nasty practice too

1 person likes this

Posted

that is cool! they help others.

Posted

The couple later found out that the frustrated woman called to inform the manager that the cashier gave away two free Frosties,

Damn, what a vindictive bitch...

2 people like this

Posted

Geeze, what a bitch. I am glad the Manager is fine with it too. They really should have taken pictures of the woman so everyone on the internet can know how mean she is.

Posted

Goes to show that being older doesn't make you more mature in some cases.
2 people like this

Posted

The couple later found out that the frustrated woman called to inform the manager that the cashier gave away two free Frosties, but the manager reportedly didn't mind.

....you mean she didn't complain about that 'brown' mustard's sh***y's quality?..... :laugh:

Posted

It really is disgraceful how some people treat those that work in the food industry or even just retail. Good on these girls for sticking up for another human being
1 person likes this

Posted

Was it just me that hoped the article ended with "The older woman received an elbow to the nose later that day".

No? Haha i jest, i jest, but it's good to see people standing up against the dicks of society.

1 person likes this

Posted

Age doesn't really cure being an ass ;-)

3 people like this

Posted

Ah yes, the redefinition of the word bullying so we can use it to limit freedom of speech by labeling everyone a bully.

Anyways to the point. I think she's more of a jerk and an a***ole if she was doing all of that. That kind of behavior generally makes you end up with someone's pubic hairs in your burger or someone rubbing your patty in their crack. Sure a lot of you get the picture by now, but luckily someone exercised their freedom to tell her to f*** off! Oh yeah!

Posted

As rude and immature as people are today, no way would I work in a service industry. I salute those who have the patience to do so. 

Posted

Stood up for a girl working at Dave & Buster's once. Lady straight followed me out to the parking lot. :woot:

Posted

It really is disgraceful how some people treat those that work in the food industry or even just retail. Good on these girls for sticking up for another human being

This.

As if their jobs don't suck enough without having to put up with stuff.

Posted

In my experiences in retail, from sales consultant, right up to business manager, the old people were among the worst every time. They were only beaten in rudeness by those with an inflated sense of self importance from either being spoiled as children, or just being asshats in general

Posted

^From what I've observed, the new crop of teens are much worse.

No respect, and total selfishness.

Posted

Used to work for Verizon Wireless, abuse is a daily thing that you're told to deal with. Granted being warned about it and being "prepared" for it doesn't quite help at all. Glad someone stood up for her.

Posted

if i had been the manager i would have wanted to talk to the women in person then take a  picture of her and take it all around to the other fast food joints and regular restaurants and  tell them about this women and not to serve  her  also i would tell the women she is Banned for Life from coming back  to wendys  

2 people like this

Posted

^ I'm amused at how many customers think they are 'entitled' to be in a restaurant, no matter how bad their behavior is. :laugh:

Posted

I was in a Culver's when some old bitty started yelling up a storm because they didn't give her "enough" tartar sauce for her fish. Man...what a tantrum, screaming, banging stuff - 2 year old stuff..

The problem is there was a cop in the store eating his lunch. After she persisted the cop arrested her for disturbing the peace, put on the cuffs, put her in the cruiser, then came back in to finish his lunch. The customers & staff LOL'ed :D
1 person likes this

Posted

Why am I picturing a large black woman giving the cashier a "nuh uh girl friend", while doing the neck and finger thing

Well+I+can+t+read+white+_247c7e6cac17bcc

Posted

Sadly these tales from people working in any industry dealing with the public, are all too common. Just check out www.notalwaysright.com and cringe at how awful the majority of the public are. I've had first hand experience with people threatening to beat me, and all sorts, all due to my work for a telco

Posted

well i live only known wendy's from the purepwnage show ( i live UK) so that only filmed in toronto canada i think  but seems really good. id love wendys around here its all fat food and semi fast food