Sig images not displaying for some members

Some people have included .png on the end of their Neowin signature images, those currently do not display. This is the correct method:

[img=https://www.neowin.net/signatures/yourmemberid]

Where yourmemberid is the number, mine is 2 for example.

Just to add to that, if you want to know what your user ID is then go to your profile page and look at the URL:

T82gfCk.jpg

In this case, my user ID is 60619.

or,

if your browser still support a proper status bar, and assuming you're not using touchscreen,

you can hover the mouse to yours or somebody else nickname, and look at the status bar to find out the ID

• Like 2

I still can't get it to work. I also went looking around and I can't find anyone that has one. May be just my system.

Cody

I still can't get it to work. I also went looking around and I can't find anyone that has one. May be just my system.

Cody

Fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is a black member bar, even though im a subby  :|

Add ?regen=true to then end of your sig URL. This will cause your sig to regenerate.

Edit: Fixed for you. :)

Add ?regen=true to then end of your sig URL. This will cause your sig to regenerate.

You can do this to regenerate the image, but DON'T leave that bit in the URL you use in your signature, otherwise every time someone loads a thread with a post by you in it, the image will be regenerated, causing excess load on the server. It should only be used manually as a one-off.

You can do this to regenerate the image, but DON'T leave that bit in the URL you use in your signature, otherwise every time someone loads a thread with a post by you in it, the image will be regenerated, causing excess load on the server. It should only be used manually as a one-off.

(Y)

Thank you! (Y)