Guess when Neowin will hit 11 million posts and win a sub2

Suggestion: Give an extra price to the member making the actual 11,000,000th post. A t-shirt or a surplus Windows 8 licence perhaps.

Good idea.. I want to save a Windows giveaway for something else :)

I already have that date :p

Which poses the question...what if people/can people pick the same day? Multiple subs given out?

If 6 people guess the correct date, the first five to submit that date win. That's how it works :)

• 1 month later...

Thread reopened, we have 4 winners! So many were close, well done guys!

littleneutrino September 17th, 2013 - T-Shirt & Sub 2 Winner!

Freelancer1111 September 17th, 2013 - Winner!

ians18 sept 17 2013 - Winner!

Yorak September 17, 2013 - Winner!

Unless someone was watching we don't know who made the 11,000,000th post, because of deleted, unapproved, spam posts being removed from the post totals, the numbers are different :P

I've applied the subs to the winners and contacted them all including littleneutrino for a choice of T-Shirt.

Unless someone was watching we don't know who made the 11,000,000th post, because of deleted, unapproved, spam posts being removed from the post totals, the numbers are different :p

Well, that just sucks. :P 

Just kidding, congrats to the winners. 

Is it to early to get started?, uh.. Jan 2015?

At the going rate, I guesstimate that the 12 millionth post will be made no sooner than Aug-Sept 2016. :/ At first I thought: It sucks having to wait this long for the next milestone. And then I remembered that life wasn't a destination but a journey! So, I just hope that we can re-new the most members online record before that time!

Thread reopened, we have 4 winners! So many were close, well done guys!

littleneutrino September 17th, 2013 - T-Shirt & Sub 2 Winner!

Freelancer1111 September 17th, 2013 - Winner!

ians18 sept 17 2013 - Winner!

Yorak September 17, 2013 - Winner!

Congradz!!! to teh winners!

I bet Draconian Guppy did :)

I love you

Nah, probably Dushmany :p

Congratulations to all the winners!

I hate you.

Unless someone was watching we don't know who made the 11,000,000th post, because of deleted, unapproved, spam posts being removed from the post totals, the numbers are different  :p

I've applied the subs to the winners and contacted them all including littleneutrino for a choice of T-Shirt.

:angry: I twas either meph or me :laugh: whilst we were spamming the hell out of it.

• Like 3