1 post in this topic


Just two weeks after he was rescued from a shelter "Bear," a 150-pound Mastiff, saved his owners right back.

When a blaze broke out during the night at her Long Island home, Carol Swinson's fire alarms failed to go off. It was Bear, who jumped on her to wake her, who saved Swinson and her 9-year-old grandson.

Swinson says she was startled at first because Bear had been good about following the rule of staying off her bed.

A very grateful Swinson says, "I'll do right by that dog for the rest of my life." :happy:

source & video


1 person likes this

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.