5 replies to this topic

#1 BajiRav

BajiRav

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Lumia 920

Posted 31 July 2013 - 16:53

http://majornelson.c...-dr2-case-zero/

boxartsm.jpgboxartsm.jpgboxartsm.jpg

The next set of free games for Xbox Live Members in August will be Crackdown, Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Case Zero.

Starting tomorrow (August 1st) the award winning Xbox 360 exclusive Crackdown (Normally 800 points) will be free for Xbox LIVE Gold members through August 15th .

Then on August 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can grab BOTH Dear Rising 2 (Normally US $14.99) and Dead Rising 2: Case Zero (Normally 400 points) for free.

As a reminder, the “Games With Gold” program gives Xbox LIVE Gold Members 2 free games to keep each month. A new title will be available the 1st and 16th of each month.

Reminder: Last day to get AC2 today. :)

#2 Anthony Tosie

Anthony Tosie

Neowinian

Posted 31 July 2013 - 17:02

I'm very excited about being able to play all three games. I didn't buy any of them, though they were all pretty decent from the little experience I had with demos and other play time.

#3 spenser.d

spenser.d

Neowinian Senior

Posted 31 July 2013 - 18:08

I'm very excited about being able to play all three games. I didn't buy any of them, though they were all pretty decent from the little experience I had with demos and other play time.

Same here.  This is becoming a pretty sweet deal for Gold subs.

#4 Lamp0

Lamp0

Neowinian Senior

Posted 31 July 2013 - 18:51

Awesome! Haven't played any of these!

#5 Andrew G.

Andrew G.

Gaming Connoisseur

• Tech Issues Solved: 7

Posted 01 August 2013 - 16:38

Crackdown is the only good game here IMO. The loading times in DR2 are probably the worst I've experienced this generation, I actually gave up playing it. Complete cop-out not offering DR2 OTR.

But again, some recent games please Microsoft. GFG is an embarrassment so far.

#6 trooper11

trooper11

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 5

Posted 01 August 2013 - 19:34

I like these choices. I plan on getting both this month. I never owned either, but I has tried both out since release.

I hope MS continues this program into the next gen once content is available. I have a feeling that we will get more recent titles once the program has time to mature like PS+.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!