What would we do without Rappy

I have honestly no idea how Rappy manages to watch so many TV programmes and films, and get so much information, and so many photos, videos, and news about these, but I can only tip my hat to him. I mean, wow, really!

What to do without Rappy? IMDB, Youtube....and various other places. Not to knock the guy. I just like to do my homework. :)

Too much work! :P

I do like the constant stream of information he provides to me free of charge. He also seems like a pretty nice dude.

This.

Yeah we'd have to close down the Neowin Babes section for sure. ;-)

No Job, No School, and Entertainment is his life.... He should be an entertainment journalist. 

No Job, No School, and Entertainment is his life.... He should be an entertainment journalist. 

Thanks for summing up my life :p Which is exactly what I am doing now as I am an Editor over at Toovies :)

• Like 2

Rappey is not human. He is a bot designed by teh NSA to entertain us so we don't focus too much on the wrongdoing of the US of A government.

No human can realistically post at the rate he is posting.

• Like 2

I get my news from alot of other placed but always have to hand it to him he some times gets that special news that no one has seen yet :D

But yeah he must have like 10 extra bodies working for him :P basement :p