2 Months Hulu Plus Free Promo!

No I'm not a spam bot :p

Found this here and thought it worth it to share:

http://www.hulu.com/plus/awesomes2month

Source:http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/08/01/get-a-free-two-month-trial-of-hulu-plus-instead-of-one-week-courtesy-of-the-awesomes-cartoon/

I'd share my referral link (which gives me 2 MORE free weeks) but if someone wants that they'll PM me instead of me spamming it :p

Just to clarify the form requires card or Paypal payment details as part of the registration so if you dont cancel within the two months you will be charged.

From the T&Cs Hulu Plus is not accessible through any devices from outside the United States.

ae6f593cdf53d7f05b581e6797f61970.png

Figured everyone knew Hulu required the credit card or paypal. My paypal account doesn't have any credit info in there so they can't charge me anyways, works just fine to sign up!

You can also get one of those prepaid credit cards with like $10 on it and sign up.

This is the first time I've thought it's worth trying out because my weeks are so busy, 7 days would go by way too fast before I got a chance to enjoy it.

I already did the one month trial and I didn't like it much. The video quality and selection wasn't that great and there is no excuse for the commercials. You can already access the content for free on your computer, from what I understand you are just paying for the privilege of watching it on your TV.

Signed up for my free two months using my paypal... awesomeness. :) Thanks for sharing.

Might cancel soon as well, terrible selection that isn't even worth the free trial.

Yeah, I wasn't a huge fan in the past because most of their shows are already on the network sites and I'm not skipping commercials with Hulu Plus or anything. It's been a few years though, so it's worth trying again I suppose. I wouldn't mind the convenience of having all the shows on one spot.