PS4 Hard Drive: Replaceable / Up-gradable.

fixed.

Sales results for a console that hasn't been released yet?  That's a bit of a stretch.  I guess you could claim pre orders, but that's a very flimsy fact to lean on. Besides, wouldn't that still be considered feedback?  MS saw the backlash (i.e. feedback) and reacted in a positive way. 

I get it, you don't want any of this to look positive for MS.

I just think its funny how you guys give MS nothing but grief about choices regardless of being good or bad, but when its some other companies making choices, you give them credit for the choices.

MS is willing to change their minds, sounds like a good thing to me.

Sales results for a console that hasn't been released yet?  That's a bit of a stretch.  I guess you could claim pre orders, but that's a very flimsy fact to lean on. Besides, wouldn't that still be considered feedback?  MS saw the backlash (i.e. feedback) and reacted in a positive way. 

I get it, you don't want any of this to look positive for MS.

I just think its funny how you guys give MS nothing but grief about choices regardless of being good or bad, but when its some other companies making choices, you give them credit for the choices.

MS is willing to change their minds, sounds like a good thing to me.

I think his point was Microsoft had some time to change the DRM restrictions before they made pre-orders available for the Xbox One. But after all the outcries and bad press they didn't and said that it couldn't be done until pre-orders were allowed after E3 and pre-order numbers weren't so good then they could magically change it and they did it fairly quickly.

His not being anti-MS or giving them grief his just telling it like it is.

I think his point was Microsoft had some time to change the DRM restrictions before they made pre-orders available for the Xbox One. But after all the outcries and bad press they didn't and said that it couldn't be done until pre-orders were allowed after E3 and pre-order numbers weren't so good then they could magically change it and they did it fairly quickly.

His not being anti-MS or giving them grief his just telling it like it is.

But that's simply an assumption.  That assumption is clouded by how you feel about the subject.

I could see any company changing tactics in the face of the outcry that they saw.  Pre-order numbers could have played a part, but my thinking is that they saw the continued poor reaction over the course of E3 and decided that was enough.

They wanted to wait for E3 to see if the outcry would die down after everyone saw their presentation. I'm sure they would have preferred to not have to retool their major plans if they didn't have to.  The outcry didn't diminish and they reacted.  Like I said, pre-order numbers could have played a part, but I have a hard time believing that's the only reason.