PS4 : Game Trailers

PlayStation 4 Game Trailers:

Mad Max:

Infamous: Second Son

Destiny:

Battlefield 4:

Some of the new games coming to the PlayStation 4, feel free to add any extra ones you spot.

(Note: Forum Limit is four Videos per post)

Thanks for sharing these trailers, its great seeing them all laid out like this.  A lot of great ps4 and X1 titles to look at. My wallet won't be happy.

There are so many next gen games on my radar. It seems different from previous generations where I had a hard time coming up with more than a couple next gen titles I knew I wanted before launch.

InFamous. I really like that series so as soon as I get a PS4 that will undoubtedly be the first game I purchase for it (provided the reviews live up to expectation\).

to be honest all trailers here look amazing...    but after even seen the gameplay videos, i already can see that the games will be hit and miss,  i think.   

however, some games here look super amazing.

Final fantasy 15 looks nice.. but doesn't feel very Final Fantasy to me.

As mentioned above.. the games look awesome.  And from what I see of the gameplay many look like they will live up to the trailer and my expectations.  I know the XB1 will have most of these games.. but I think the ps4 will knock it out of the park.

This thread should be pinned and the "PS3 UK Special Offers and Deals" should be unpinned considering no one has posted anything in that one for more than 6 months.

Not into all the violence of most of these modern games, but graphically they look amazing!

Pretty much all games have violence of some sort.  Mario had killing stuff, even pokemon.. you kill other pokemon.