Hey, 

Came across this forum after receiving the link from a friend, seemed like a decent place so thought I'd stay!

• Like 3

Dear  Friend,

My name is Mr. Guppy,  I work in a managerial position in a well respected company, with a head office in Barcelona. I am contacting you because of an urgent business transaction that I want to do with a trusted foreigner. I got your neowin forum information through the Barcelona?s Chamber of Commerce though I have not disclosed this deal to anybody.

In September 2003, the sum of ?50,500,300 was stolen from the company where I work , disguised as a football player. This is not the only time this corrupt sporting organisation uses the services of my company to ship their ill gotten wealth abroad or secure it for future use. I am looking for your help to get it back.

I will share with you the reward of this ?50,500,300 and the beauty of this deal is that we will offer them ?26,000,000 in exchange for this ?50,500,300. That means a profit of many millions which will be shared on a 60-40 basis.

Unfortunately at the moment all my funds are tied up in Chilean stocks so I need some liquidity to make this deal happen. If you can see your way to making an up-front payment to help us get this money back then I will surely share with you all the riches of this pile of money when we regain it from the filthy stealer thieves who took it in the first place. They even say that they did it legallifically.

I despair but I am sure we will make a beautiful partnership, so please at once send me your bank account information, credit card number, social security information and a cheque for everything you have and our world will be right again.

Mr. Guppy

Welcome to neowin :P :shifty:

• Like 2

Dear  Friend,

My name is Mr. Guppy,  I work in a managerial position in a well respected company, with a head office in Barcelona. I am contacting you because of an urgent business transaction that I want to do with a trusted foreigner. I got your neowin forum information through the Barcelona?s Chamber of Commerce though I have not disclosed this deal to anybody.

In September 2003, the sum of ?50,500,300 was stolen from the company where I work , disguised as a football player. This is not the only time this corrupt sporting organisation uses the services of my company to ship their ill gotten wealth abroad or secure it for future use. I am looking for your help to get it back.

I will share with you the reward of this ?50,500,300 and the beauty of this deal is that we will offer them ?26,000,000 in exchange for this ?50,500,300. That means a profit of many millions which will be shared on a 60-40 basis.

Unfortunately at the moment all my funds are tied up in Chilean stocks so I need some liquidity to make this deal happen. If you can see your way to making an up-front payment to help us get this money back then I will surely share with you all the riches of this pile of money when we regain it from the filthy stealer thieves who took it in the first place. They even say that they did it legallifically.

I despair but I am sure we will make a beautiful partnership, so please at once send me your bank account information, credit card number, social security information and a cheque for everything you have and our world will be right again.

Mr. Guppy

Welcome to neowin :p :shifty:

lol, still getting those spam emails I see