I downloaded the Free Crackdown on the Xbox 360 and I haven't played it since 2006. I had finished it (well not getting every orb).
What I began to think about is if Crackdown were made for the Xbox One.
I thought about how I would do Crackdown today.....
1) Using the latest graphics technologies not making it cell shaded, but more realistic and making a huge futuristic world that is dynamic. If you look at the kind of futuristic city of Killzone: Shadow Fall, but much bigger than this as it's more than just one city.
2) Using the cloud to render massive physics where possible. Even water would be look realistic.
3) Using the cloud to render A.I. for the cars and people (see this for an example.... http://www.eurogamer...evelopers-think). Hundreds of thousands of people and gangs with powers of their own. With A.I that is off the map.
4) Making the cities dynamic so that things can change over time, weather, day/night, even adding different parts of the city on the map as you travel more and more across the map. The Cities itself can evolve over time.
5) Single and Multi player modes
What would you do or add that would be interesting? This is just off the top of my head before I go to bed. Read that Link that I posted and think about this. It will be interesting to see the responses.