Office 2013 Trial versions.

I really dislike Office 2013. Before with version 2007 and 2010 I could download and save all the trial versions. Then when I would reinstall Windows for a customer I could grab their software registry hive extract the office key, install the trial version I had which matched their key and reinstall office. The only trial for 2013 I've been able to locate is the Professional Plus 2013 32 / 64bit.

Most people have the Home and Student 2013

I'm also not a fan of of the new Office 2013 installer but that's a topic for another thread.

Is there a Home & Business / Home and Student 2013 and Trial version?

so far as i know they only offer a single trial installation that depending on what you chose during installation will install certain applications, i dont think they do version trials any longer.

MS has changed the way the handle installation a lot and especially with Office 365 (which btw I have and love it).  FYI http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/support/activate-office-2013-programs-HA102819770.aspx

If your customers have office 2013 then they can install it easily.  Have them log into there account and let them install it.

I've gotten more support calls for Office 2013 installs than I remember getting with 2007 and 2010. I just wish it would download one large install file and install it. I'm not a fan of the streaming install.