Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jnelsoninjax

I want to root my Samsung Galaxy Exhibit

8 posts in this topic

I wish root my Samsung Galaxy Exhibit (SGH-T599N) but every google search I do comes up with the Galaxy Exhibit 4G or other phones., which this phone is not. This phone is a T-Mobile phone. I downloaded and attempted to run one (zerg rush) and it does not root the phone (checked with rootcheck). can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

1 person likes this

I dunno man.  How new is this phone?  I am not finding anything either and if XDA doesn have it, I think you are SOL.  Doesnt look like that popular of a phone so probably not high on anyones list to root.

yes that is the phone I have.

BUMP -  Any Luck? I have been going through the same wild goose chase and came upon this thread deep in a google search. I was like hey! Neowin! :D

Anyways? Anyone find a tutorial or solution? 

BUMP -  Any Luck? I have been going through the same wild goose chase and came upon this thread deep in a google search. I was like hey! Neowin! :D

Anyways? Anyone find a tutorial or solution? 

I doubt it.

Can you tell me what version and build of Android you're currently running on it? No promises but I'll look into it.

Hey thanks! Id really appreciate it. I am running Android Version 4.1.2 Build number: JZO54K.T599UVAMB5 I hope that's the right info.

Thanks!