Photo

Used Luxury Car

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 +Aheer.R.S.

Aheer.R.S.

I cannot Teach Him, the Boy has no Patience!

• 10,721 posts
  • Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:00

Although it's not a GREAT car, the 300C might be worth considering, as for your height it'll make you look tiny in it, once you set up the seat, also excellent legroom in the back

#32 tsupersonic

tsupersonic

Neowinian Senior

• 6,291 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 5 16 GB

Posted 16 September 2013 - 15:54

Ah holy crap, hope you are ok. Congrats on the CC

#33 panacea

panacea

technical cannibal

• 5,369 posts
  • Phone: nexus 5

Posted 16 September 2013 - 16:26

Having driven both A4 and passat from the same year,  I was really surpriced by how much i enjoyed passat.

however, depending on what price/year you want,  A6 is my  top favourite.

#34 OP Dinggus

Dinggus

Neowinian Senior

• 2,543 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 17:20

Although it's not a GREAT car, the 300C might be worth considering, as for your height it'll make you look tiny in it, once you set up the seat, also excellent legroom in the back

I like the 300C, but isn't Chrysler going bankrupt or did?

Ah holy crap, hope you are ok. Congrats on the CC

I'm fine, I got out and rushed over to the girl. She apologized and was just scared. I haven't bought the CC yet, still waiting to hear from the collision company. It's been there since Wednesday and no update. I'm kind of pissed about that.

Having driven both A4 and passat from the same year,  I was really surpriced by how much i enjoyed passat.

however, depending on what price/year you want,  A6 is my  top favourite.

I didn't like the Passat. I want to test drive an A4. A6 is out of my price range.

I only had one monthly payment left, so I'm pretty upset that I might have to continue having a vehicle payment.

#35 +Aheer.R.S.

Aheer.R.S.

I cannot Teach Him, the Boy has no Patience!

• 10,721 posts
  • Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

Posted 16 September 2013 - 20:16

I like the 300C, but isn't Chrysler going bankrupt or did?

I'm fine, I got out and rushed over to the girl. She apologized and was just scared. I haven't bought the CC yet, still waiting to hear from the collision company. It's been there since Wednesday and no update. I'm kind of ****ed about that.

I didn't like the Passat. I want to test drive an A4. A6 is out of my price range.

I only had one monthly payment left, so I'm pretty upset that I might have to continue having a vehicle payment.

I don't know, if they are in financial trouble, I haven't heard it, but that could possibly be because I'm not up to date anymore with cars, (wife and kids saw to that lol)

About the Passat, believe it or not it's not all that bad, and to some it's an A4 with VW badges.

See if you can find a decent used VW Phaeton, (their version of the A6 or possibly A8) it's an awesome car, many in the UK many Porsche drivers get confused as to why when they're going so fast, a car that looks like a Passat is keeping up, and trying to overtake, :)

#36 OP Dinggus

Dinggus

Neowinian Senior

• 2,543 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:39

I don't know, if they are in financial trouble, I haven't heard it, but that could possibly be because I'm not up to date anymore with cars, (wife and kids saw to that lol)

About the Passat, believe it or not it's not all that bad, and to some it's an A4 with VW badges.

See if you can find a decent used VW Phaeton, (their version of the A6 or possibly A8) it's an awesome car, many in the UK many Porsche drivers get confused as to why when they're going so fast, a car that looks like a Passat is keeping up, and trying to overtake, :)

I'll check them out again. Maybe it was a Jetta I sat in, it was small.

Still haven't heard from the collision repair company, I called and was told the person that's in charge of my vehicle will call me shortly, never received one.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!