3. Wipe Data\Factory Reset

4. Wipe Cache

5. Install Zip

http://fusionlan.com/XDA/cm-10.2-20130818-NEODROID-jfltexx.zip

This is based off the 10.2 Nightly yeah

Anything not working?

Have you posted it on XDA?

will get a lot more feedback too there

I love you guys but I'd far sooner have my phone themed like my Mustang message board before I themed it like Neowin. :laugh:

Cool project though. Good luck. I'll see if there's anything I can help out with when you get a little more past the planning stage.

I'd prefer mine to be themed with dunno Jessica Alba or Kristen Bell ;)

I'd prefer mine to be themed with dunno Jessica Alba or Kristen Bell ;)

Well I can't disagree with you there, I just meant if it had to be message board themed. :laugh:

How about some original wallpapers? Maybe a wall or two with a Neowin logo, but how about some member submitted pics? I'd contribute a pic or two. Or is it going to be Neowin logos, Jessica Alba, Emma Watson, and cats only? I'd help with the code but I don't have an S4 so I don't see myself becoming too involved with the code itself.

Well I can't disagree with you there, I just meant if it had to be message board themed. :laugh:

How about some original wallpapers? Maybe a wall or two with a Neowin logo, but how about some member submitted pics? I'd contribute a pic or two. Or is it going to be Neowin logos, Jessica Alba, Emma Watson, and cats only? I'd help with the code but I don't have an S4 so I don't see myself becoming too involved with the code itself

Anything you want to contribute will be in the builds :) Go Nuts :D

Nice. Wish you could make one for SGY to share with my friends. (Galaxy Y is super popular in my circle of friends)

Nice. Wish you could make one for SGY to share with my friends. (Galaxy Y is super popular in my circle of friends)

When CM10.2 becomes a stable build and you're still interested, I will be more than glad to port it over. 

Edit.. or I can port it to whatever the latest nightly is if you really wanted a Neowin Themes phone :P

Good Effort... but .... :x .... Less is more!  Post #40 is a perfect example.

i was trying to make something that you can use as a background and still make it easy to see your icons.... I will keep trying..

also..

post-61856-0-98014400-1377007906.png

sorry, i have a meme obsession.. 

• Like 3

i was trying to make something that you can use as a background and still make it easy to see your icons.... I will keep trying..

also..

attachicon.gifemail.png

I don't even use a background on my S3

I don't even use a background on my S3

I understand that.. I like minimal sometimes.. I have an awesome idea what I would like to do for a wallpaper but I don't have the PS skills to do it... I might post an example and see if a member will  help me.. 

• 2 months later...