Photo

Do You Have BitCoins?

bitcoin

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: BitCoinage Usage

Do You Have BitCoins?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Sir Topham Hatt

Sir Topham Hatt

A Very Talented Individual

• 6,746 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:21

I don't really understand how BitCoin works or anything and don't really care right now.

Personally, while I see a common monetary denomination being used over the world one day, and the demise of cash all together, I can't really see BitCoin surviving in it's current state.

#2 CPressland

CPressland

www.absolute.com

• 6,850 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:28

I did take an extensive look at BitCoins but found that I wasn't confident with their open-source nature. One way of looking at this is would you still use PayPal if they announced they were going open-source; I certainly wouldn't.

#3 BeerFan

BeerFan

Neowinian Senior

• 2,704 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:30

i find it very funny that you made the statement below, and then started a topic about it.

I don't really understand how BitCoin works or anything and don't really care right now.

So you're saying, "I don't care about subject 'X'. but I really care about what you all think about subject 'X'???"

#4 Pupik

Pupik

Neowinian Senior

• 6,157 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:40

Find it useless. If I'm not feeling safe to use my credit card at some place, I'd just get a pre-paid card and use it instead.

#5 Max Norris

Max Norris

Neowinian Senior

• 4,476 posts
  • Phone: HTC One (Home) Lumia 1020 (Work)

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:48

No bitcoins, nor do I have any interest (or trust) in them. Just don't see any particular need.