Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Begins Production

The guy on the frozen planet explains why they don't just let machines do everything. I think he had a good point even though he was batshit crazy.

yeh matt damon did explain it - but I did not buy it. such an expedition could need more rationalism instead of "fear of death" or whatever he called it. kinda made him crazy and a killer. 

maybe send a couple robots and a couple of the "finest people on earth" as heroically as they put it :D

i think the movie went downhill as soon as they found nasa. not nasa's fault really, it was just a fairy tale afterwards.

I saw the movie over the weekend and I have to say I really like it. I kind of saw the twist coming from the very beginning simply, but it was still a great movie. Even as long as it was, when it ended I still wanted more. I was surprised they kept Matt Damon's role relatively low key, I didn't know he was going to be in the movie at all.

The robot design was crazy too. It was weird at first, almost comical, but then you got to see the utility and efficiency of them in different contexts and they were awesome.

The soundtrack was great too.