'Jaws' is getting rebooted?

Shark takes down titanic 2 lol

Sorry, a tsunami/Ice already did that, it would have to be Titanic 3!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1640571/

I loved the original JAWS so I can't imagine them making a decent go of this, especially when it would be as someone else has already stated, a CGI Fest. If they do it then I hope they try and make it original in someway and not a straight copy.

Let's see. A CGI shark, Brody will be Kristina Bowden wearing a bikini the whole time (I'm not against this change), and Quint will be a young officer who was dishonorably discharged because his clean shaven face and bulging muscles weren't enough to mask the fact that he is a deeply sensitive soul who doesn't want to suffer the harshness of war. He will end up saving Kristina Bowden from the shark in a wrestling match.

Guest starring Christopher Walken as Hooper.

Still waiting on a couple movies...

Toilet Shark (a shark that can shrink itself to swim through plumbing and devour people on the toilet)

Megashark versus Blowfish

Still waiting on a couple movies...

Toilet Shark (a shark that can shrink itself to swim through plumbing and devour people on the toilet)

Megashark versus Blowfish

Stop giving free ideas to The Asylum

You know Syfy would buy this!

• Like 2

If they use practical effects it might be good and perhaps not a remake but a sequel. With today's practical effects I think they could make a good film, certainly better than the 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Also it must have gore, I want decomposing body's missing arms and legs with big chunks taken out of them. Look at Quint's death, even by today's standards it's very brutal.

NOT THIS, NO, NOO, NOOOOOO