usa united kingdom aggressive pedestrians high-status road-rage

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 ThaCrip

ThaCrip

Neowinian Senior

• 3,574 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:20

maybe bmw drivers drive aggressive cause its fun to do in a bmw?

i could understand flooring it for acceleration reasons and having a bit of fun. but just being aggressive drivers all of the time and cutting people off etc is not understandable.

#32 Gabe3

Gabe3

If you lack enemies, you are not doing something worthwhile

• 1,438 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:50

i could understand flooring it for acceleration reasons and having a bit of fun. but just being aggressive drivers all of the time and cutting people off etc is not understandable.

i agree.

#33 Gary2MBz

Gary2MBz

Sneakier than your worst nightmare.

• 1,611 posts
  • Phone: AT&T iPhone 6+ 64GB - Space Gray

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:56

A BMW is a driver's car, not meant for the city but meant for the track and open highways. I wouldn't blame anyone they considered in this "study" to enjoy The Ultimate Driving Machine :woot:  :laugh:

#34 Gary2MBz

Gary2MBz

Sneakier than your worst nightmare.

• 1,611 posts
  • Phone: AT&T iPhone 6+ 64GB - Space Gray

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:01

Then with VWs, it's a lot of dumb kids that don't have any care or regard for anybody else.  On one side, it's the rich kid that got the brand new model from mommy and daddy and think their better than anybody else.  On the other, it's a kid that buys a junker Jetta or Golf for $500, proceeds to clamp the suspension, put a fart-can on it, and think they have a 9 second car.  We'll see the lawnmover-toned eye-soar blazing down the roads for a few months and then we'll see it blown up on the side of the road.

Quoted for truth!! But I would like to say here in LA, they tend to put these fart cans on Hondas, Subarus, Scions, Toyotas, and scrap metal, Korean knockoff exhausts on BMWs which make me tear up. :(

In 90% of those cases, that fart can is the shiniest thing on the whole car or should I say the 3 ton pulp-scrap!

#35 He's Dead Jim

He's Dead Jim

Neowinian Senior

• 2,278 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:07

I served my time as a motor tech on bmw cars.

I found most of the owners to be very enthusiastic toward their cars.

I loved road testing the cars as part of routine servicing, bedding in new brake pads haha :)

My late dad had a 2002tii(seventies model), He was very mild and non aggressive.

#36 Gabe3

Gabe3

If you lack enemies, you are not doing something worthwhile

• 1,438 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 16:52

I served my time as a motor tech on bmw cars.

I found most of the owners to be very enthusiastic toward their cars.

I loved road testing the cars as part of routine servicing, bedding in new brake pads haha :)

My late dad had a 2002tii(seventies model), He was very mild and non aggressive.

my dad also had a 2002 up until a few years ago that he got from his dad, and his dad had another one long ago.  I want to get one later in life, fun car.

#37 arachnoid

arachnoid

A day without sunshine is like night.

• 4,671 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 16:59

There ya go it the mechanics test driving the cars causing all the bad press :woot: :laugh: