Revolution (Season 2)

They got three new strong writers for this season. It looks like they are pushing for this to go in a better direction - maybe they can pace the show better and stay away from some many dang clich?s moving forward.

1377349395.jpg

Revolution boss Eric Kripke has recruited another one of his former Supernatural colleagues.

Jim Beaver, who plays Bobby Singer on the Kripke-created CW series, will appear on Season 2 of the hit NBC drama, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The actor will guest-star as John Franklin Fry, ?a hard-ass, whip smart Texas Ranger who allies with Miles,? describes Kripke.

Beaver?s installment, titled ?One Riot, One Ranger,? marks new consulting producer and ex-Supernatural scribe Ben Edlund?s first writing credit on the show (alongside co-EP David Rambo). The episode will air in mid-October.

http://tvline.com/2013/08/23/revolution-season-2-cast-jim-beaver-texas-ranger/

Did you ever finish Season 1 Rappy? I recall you saying you were gonna give it a second shot.

Actually no I didn't, need to get on that once I finish Hannibal

Yeah, I never stopped watching it. I loved it all the way through :)

Awesome, then I will finish this season for sure!

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say the one problem I had with season one of this show was that nearly two thirds of the season revolved around getting Danny back and then he goes and bloody dies! And even more annoyingly for a kid who was too young to have ever used electronics or even played a video game how does he know how to use a GOD-DAMN rocket launcher; I mean I'd only have a semi clue just because of all the movies and games i've played/watched. I know it is silly and it might seem minor but that just really irritated me ha.