Revolution (Season 2)

I'm more curious as to the Nukes. Randall said he was a patriot, was he working secretly with the hidden US Gov and if so did they plan that attack. 

I think that it's pretty clear that he was. I even recall them saying as such in the last scene of season 1.

Never off topic :p

Ratings dropped again this week as well :/

Hehe, What can i say she's one hot girl haha :p ratings dropped... it's a shame tho. Hoping it picks up during mid season.

i honestly tried to like it.

but it just got worse and worse.  the acting is terrible.   and plot holes and mistakes are glaring.

such a major let down.

• 2 weeks later...

Right so two men burst into flames because of the random green fireflies which Aaron can happen to see through them with like cameras. What on earth, they better give this an ending explaining things; because there is not a chance in hell that this will get picked up for a third season.

I really like this season so far! My only wish is that they would just focus on Miles, Monroe and Charlie. I like the other characters but those three definitely drive the show. 

Right so two men burst into flames because of the random green fireflies which Aaron can happen to see through them with like cameras. What on earth, they better give this an ending explaining things; because there is not a chance in hell that this will get picked up for a third season.

Well it's not that hard to explain,

Aaron was a computer scientist that wrote an OS back in the day and much of that logic was used to create the nanobot tech. When he was attempting to shut off the nukes, he was hacking into a lot of his own code to take control of the station and the nanobots and he succeeded. He was interrupted from being able to issue an abort command to the nukes.

Taking things further, the nanobots must have an array of communication methods in order to work together as a group and somehow they are now linked into Aaron's brain so he can control them or observe them to some degree.

Seems far-fetched but most of that tech is close at hand or already exists. Scientists have basic working prototypes of computers controlled directly by the brain and eye movement. After all, we have the most implausible tech already today, the Star Trek Replicator!

We still don't know what Aaron's code was all about. He may have worked on early designs of brain controlled devices or some other key component that makes it easier for it to be linked to him once he hacked into the OS.

Either way, I agree that it is a bit of a jolt from the rest of the show plus the Monroe turning crazy bad to nice guy doesn't help. Something to watch though.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Completely awful open-ended way to close the show off after it got cancelled.

I don't think they fully expected to be cancelled. They were cancelled 1 1/2 weeks before the finale aired, so I'm not sure what you expected.