photography photo

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 OP ArcticRift

ArcticRift

Neowinian

• Phone: Smashed up Galaxy S3

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:41

Jedi Pirate - Very cool images.... if you ever had the time, go to wordpress and start something small.

Always nice to have something you can point friends and family too, and facebook is a little over rated sometimes, and not as photography friendly as they should be.

Yip, Sunny South Africa. It's winter on our side of the globe though, so rain rain rain for the week, with some snow on Table mountain :) Exciting stuff.

2KM is 1.24 Miles for the folks form the USA :)

Arachnoid - I worked in Egham in Surry many many years ago... at the Runnymead hotel. Looks like you took some photos from around there? Would love to see close ups on those river boats. They 1.24 Miles from your house?

Awesome show everyone... looking forward to seeing more images

#17 OP ArcticRift

ArcticRift

Neowinian

• Phone: Smashed up Galaxy S3

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:08

Well, anyone find anything within 1.24 miles?

I changed Jobs, Companies, and location... so this weekend was a little crazy... didn't get out to take a picture of anything ;(

Doesn't look like anyone else did either...

O well...

Clost thread?

was worth a try :)

Maybe someone else will do this again in 3 to 6 months :)?

#18 Skiver

Skiver

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:52

Jedi Pirate - Very cool images.... if you ever had the time, go to wordpress and start something small.

Always nice to have something you can point friends and family too, and facebook is a little over rated sometimes, and not as photography friendly as they should be.

<<SNIP>>

I may just look at that, I've used flickr for pointing friends and family mostly. As you say FB is not that user friendly and not everyone I know has an account.

I have got some new images that i'm happy to share :)

9624953760_31446b356c_c.jpg

9621713865_466c81dffc_c.jpg

9621710569_6566900663_c.jpg

9621704867_bc188349b3_c.jpg

I was a little dissapointed with the footsteps in the sane image, I didn't realise I had left my lens set to Manual Focus so the focus point was not quite where I wanted it.

There were a few other images from that day on my Flickr but i don't want to link them all!