Sony @ Gamescom 2013

Not sure where you grabbed TC from in my post, but clearly you have an issue with the franchise. I haven't played the new one so I won't speak on it.

That was an example only.

AAA is relative. What is AAA for you maybe not be for me. To me Capybara's Below is AAA material. For some the next Call of Duty title is AAA. While i can't deny the fact CoD new titles are technically great games to be honest i don't see what's so great about them (the first CoD was awesome).

To me an indie game like Rogue Legacy is far more AAA than any of the big titles made by EA and Ubi Soft in the last year. So if by AAA you meant anything EA, Ubi Soft and such then i have to disagree. An indie game has as much chance as being AAA than anything generic EA, Ubi Soft and such are making these days.

That was an example only.

AAA is relative. What is AAA for you maybe not be for me. To me Capybara's Below is AAA material. For some the next Call of Duty title is AAA. While i can't deny the fact CoD new titles are technically great games to be honest i don't see what's so great about them (the first CoD was awesome).

To me an indie game like Rogue Legacy is far more AA than any of the big titles made by EA and Ubi Soft in the last year. So if by AAA you meant anything EA, Ubi Soft and such then i have to disagree. An indie game has as much chance as being AAA than anything generic EA, Ubi Soft and such are making these days.

uhhh.....no

The remote play feature is definitely selling me on a Vita. Edit: "you will be able to play almost all of the PS4 games on your Vita"...so what are the restrictions? Which games CAN'T be played on the Vita?

Ass Creed doesn't look great though. It's pretty obvious it's running on an engine held back for the current consoles. Shame.

Nice transition to the Vita.  There is no doubt that the Vita can show off impressive graphics on a handheld.

This remote play stuff just isn't a huge deal for me, but I can see where it can be very useful

The remote play feature is definitely selling me on a Vita.

Ass Creed doesn't look great though. It's pretty obvious it's running on an engine held back for the current consoles. Shame.

Graphics wise, I agree, but the gameplay looks promising

Graphics wise, I agree, but the gameplay looks promising

Yeah, sorry. I should have specified that the graphics are underwhelming, but the gameplay looks good.