These are “supposed” to be the funniest jokes from the 2013 fringe……
• 1. Rob Auton - "I heard a rumour that Cadbury is bringing out an oriental chocolate bar. Could be a Chinese Wispa."
• 2. Alex Horne - "I used to work in a shoe-recycling shop. It was sole-destroying."
• 3. Alfie Moore - "I'm in a same-sex marriage... the sex is always the same."
• 4. Tim Vine - "My friend told me he was going to a fancy dress party as an Italian island. I said to him 'Don't be Sicily'."
• 5. Gary Delaney - "I can give you the cause of anaphylactic shock in a nutshell."
• 6. Phil Wang - "The Pope is a lot like Doctor Who. He never dies, just keeps being replaced by white men."
• 7. Marcus Brigstocke - "You know you are fat when you hug a child and it gets lost."
• 8. Liam Williams - "The universe implodes. No matter."
• 9. Bobby Mair - "I was adopted at birth and have never met my mum. That makes it very difficult to enjoy any lapdance."
• 10. Chris Coltrane - "The good thing about lending someone your time machine is that you basically get it back immediately."
I'm sure if they opened it up to more rude or risque material it would have had funnier list.