Wind Waker HD Wii U Bundle

Wind Waker is an AMAZING and very underrated game. It had some of the best graphics i've seen in a game (That counts new ones too), mostly because of the cartoon (Cell shaded) graphics.

Looking forward to the game, but not a fan of the blue console.

That's most likely not how the actual console will look. If the source link for the image being deviantart didn't tell you that, the fact that the box-art for the game doesn't match the official boxart should have.

Wind Waker is an AMAZING and very underrated game. It had some of the best graphics i've seen in a game (That counts new ones too), mostly because of the cartoon (Cell shaded) graphics.

It was a fantastic game, though remaking it isn't going to get me to buy a WiiU.

Might actually encourage me to buy a Wii U... Although this bundle probably won't come to Australia.

This and Lego City has me interested every time I walk into JB, being a fan of the 360 lego games in a massive way.

I am reluctant to buy a WiiU because I feel like I will and then Nintendo will announce a price drop or a ######in' HW revision and I will regret not waiting.

WW has definitely sold me on a WiiU, when I will actually buy one is another matter.

It was only a year and a half between the 3DS and the 3DS XL. I got burnt by buying a regular 3DS and then having to trade it in for the larger model. Never again.

I think the WiiU is about 9 months old? I think I'll wait until early 2014 before thinking about a WiiU seriously.

You didn't have to trade in your nomal 3ds as that normal 3ds does all the same things the XL does. The choice to do so was your own, not nintendo forcing you to.

You didn't have to trade in your nomal 3ds as that normal 3ds does all the same things the XL does. The choice to do so was your own, not nintendo forcing you to.

Having to and wanting to are different things, I can see where compl3x is coming from.

It's like buying anything and a newer improved model being dropped the next day for the same price. We all expect improvements, just not so soon with out knowing.

You know what I meant. In my view, one of the 3DS models in infinitely better than the other one. Releasing one product, waiting, and then releasing another product which is dramatically improved seems like a bit of a dick move to me. It was like that was Nintendo's plan all along. Why couldn't the original 3DS have a screen the size of the XL? Surely there wasn't technical limitations.

Having to and wanting to are different things, I can see where compl3x is coming from.

It's like buying anything and a newer improved model being dropped the next day for the same price. We all expect improvements, just not so soon with out knowing.

It wasn't all that soon to be honest. If you know the history of nintendo handhelds since the gba you'd know to expect the new revision around 1.5-2 years later. And this was indeed near 1.5 years.

You know what I meant. In my view, one of the 3DS models in infinitely better than the other one. Releasing one product, waiting, and then releasing another product which is dramatically improved seems like a bit of a dick move to me. It was like that was Nintendo's plan all along. Why couldn't the original 3DS have a screen the size of the XL? Surely there wasn't technical limitations.

All 3 of the gaming companies do it.

And i'm sure there was a good reason for making the normal 3ds.

warwagon, on 20 Aug 2013 - 11:12, said:

How is WW underrated???

:s

It's one of the most popular Gamecube games.

I also think Twilight Princess could have been an amazing game if it wasn't for the whole wolf thing, that annoyed the ###### out of me.

• Like 1

It wasn't all that soon to be honest. If you know the history of nintendo handhelds since the gba you'd know to expect the new revision around 1.5-2 years later. And this was indeed near 1.5 years.

All 3 of the gaming companies do it.

And i'm sure there was a good reason for making the normal 3ds.

No, they don't. Releasing a hardware revision when you discover more efficient manufacturing methods or when the price of components come down is entirely different.

That's most likely not how the actual console will look. If the source link for the image being deviantart didn't tell you that, the fact that the box-art for the game doesn't match the official boxart should have.

Thanks for pointing that out.

• 2 weeks later...