Marg Helgenberger Returning To 'CSI' For 300th Episode

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

Though it's only for the CBS procedural's landmark 300th episode coming up in Season 14 this fall, the former "CSI" former leading lady will surely satiate fans when she reprises her role as Catherine Willows.

Helgenberger, who received both Emmy and Golden Globe nominations for the role, left "CSI" midway through Season 12. "CSI" executive producer Don McGill told TVLine, "We were just really excited to have Marg come back because, obviously, she?s such an important part of the history of 'CSI' ... And she was super excited. It was kismet!?

At the time of her "CSI" departure in January 2012, the Associated Press asked Helgenberger if she'd return for a special episode or two in the future. "Absolutely," she said. "In fact that was, one of the reasons why it was a little easier for me to leave the show because the producers said to me practically every day the door is wide open ... If I'm available and I'm up for it, you betcha ... You haven't seen the last of me."

McGill told TVLine that "CSI's" 300th episode, airing Oct. 23, will center on a fictional cold case that leads to a series of recreated flashbacks, which will include Helgengerger. ?We will flash back 14 years to seminal moments that show Catherine, Nick (George Eads), Sara (Jorja Fox), Greg (Eric Szmanda) and Ecklie (Marc Vann) as they were, [and how that] informed the evolution of the characters now. It?s going to be a really fun episode, very emotional, that honors 14 years of 'CSI.'?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/20/marg-helgenberger-returning-to-csi-300th-episode_n_3785908.html

Astra.Xtreme, on 20 Aug 2013 - 19:21, said:

Yep.  When Grissom left, I stopped watching.

It's still going??

It's still going??

I'm actually not sure.  After Grissom left, they brought in "Morpheus", and I just couldn't watch it seriously anymore.  :rofl:

I'm actually not sure.  After Grissom left, they brought in "Morpheus", and I just couldn't watch it seriously anymore.  :rofl:

Current Cast

1377091855.jpg

*sigh*, I remember when whats his name was just a geeky lab rat, now look at him with a suit and all.  How times have changed.

Angelic Marge, on 21 Aug 2013 - 20:37, said:Angelic Marge, on 21 Aug 2013 - 20:37, said:

No  :rolleyes:  Obviously it is seeing as there's been nearly 300 episodes you silly billy  :laugh:

I was showing my lack of interest and sarcastic astonishment since the Squid on the train episode.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...