• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16 RatherLargeBear

RatherLargeBear

Neowinian

• 1,184 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note II

Posted 21 August 2013 - 13:10

UGH. This person is absolutely disgusting. Would love to catch who ever wrote it and.... well I'd better not say on a public forum.

#17 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 15,388 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 13:13

Because the are decent human beings.  The vile piece of junk (watching my tone and biting my tongue here due to warns) is the one who has no place in society.

That letter is one of the most hateful and disgusting things I have read.  The writer has issues!

We don't always see eye to eye, Nik. But on this, you have my agreement!

#18 +Nik L

Nik L

Where's my pants?

• 33,994 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 13:22

We don't always see eye to eye, Nik. But on this, you have my agreement!

We don't but that's life - I don't expect to get on with everyone - it'd be bloody boring if we did.  Doesn't meany anything personal against you and yours.

The woman who wrote this has definite issues that need to be resolved if an autistic child works her up that much.  Not only does she feel more worthy of being on the planet, she feels she has the right to dictate what others do, and dictate the future for the kid in person.  Reeks of selfishness, assumed-privilege and just a dark, hate-filled soul!

#19 chrisj1968

chrisj1968

copyrighted!! ©

• 4,157 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 13:32

I bet being around this autistic child is many times more enjoyable then the loser that wrote this letter

#20 compl3x

compl3x

OK. compl3x again.

• 7,981 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 21 August 2013 - 13:34

Some people feel that by over-using punctuation, it makes their point irrefutable.  It actually just means that they suck at English!

It's been my experience that people who overuse exclamation marks aren't all that bright or mature.

KIND OF LIKE PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN ALL CAP!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

#21 compl3x

compl3x

OK. compl3x again.

• 7,981 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 21 August 2013 - 13:35

I bet being around this autistic child is many times more enjoyable then the loser that wrote this letter

The child probably wouldn't be capable or spewing such vile ignorance, so, yes, much more enjoyable.

#22 jerzdawg

jerzdawg

Neowinian

• 5,334 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 13:44

I'm more concerned with the "author" (I use that term very lightly here) being a mother herself.  Is she going to raise her kid(s) to be as ignorant and intolerant of other people who are "different".  Where does this mother draw the line with her hate?  Is it just this autistic child?  I heard this story on the radio yesterday and the worst part of all of this ... . this lady will never be found, she is obviously a coward and hides behind her typed up letter. 

#23 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 15,388 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 13:48

I'm more concerned with the "author" (I use that term very lightly here) being a mother herself.  Is she going to raise her kid(s) to be as ignorant and intolerant of other people who are "different".  Where does this mother draw the line with her hate?  Is it just this autistic child?  I heard this story on the radio yesterday and the worst part of all of this ... . this lady will never be found, she is obviously a coward and hides behind her typed up letter. 

Where do you think most bigotry comes from these days?  It's all taught behaviour from parents...  If racists bring up a kid, odds are the kid will also be a racist.

#24 +Nik L

Nik L

Where's my pants?

• 33,994 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 13:48

Bear in mind, the cowardice behind posting this through a letterbox, it may not be a mother!

#25 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 16:06

That a thoroughly disgusting thing to do. If you feel that strongly about something you should always include your name. 

#26 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,092 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 16:13

I would suggest the letter-writing mother move to the woods. ;)

#27 DocM

DocM

Neowinian Senior

• 16,959 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 18:14

That's just disgusting... I hope whoever wrote that is found out and publicly vilified, as well as prosecuted!

Dare I say 'woodchipper'?

Vile POS needs a close encounter of the Bubba kind, minimum.