Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Windows 8.1 build 9477 screenshot

21 posts in this topic

Posted

And here comes the screenshot of the updated apps...The people app the calendar app and the mail app have been updated with larger tiles and better UI.

post-462245-0-73147500-1377150636.png

1 person likes this

Posted

And here comes the screenshot of the updated apps...The people app the calendar app and the mail app have been updated with larger tiles and better UI.

post-462245-0-27804300-1377150852.png

Posted

What does the larger tile for Mail show? 

Posted

What does the larger tile for Mail show? 

As of now they are not showing the live feed on the large tile for mail and calendar...Should be fixed in the further builds...

Posted

is there an "official" ISO for this build by chance? I downloaded the official download ISO 9431. I'm getting used to the UI now. My wife and kids love Windows 8

Posted

is there an "official" ISO for this build by chance? I downloaded the official download ISO 9431. I'm getting used to the UI now. My wife and kids love Windows 8

No there isn't and members know not to post links to "unofficial" leaked builds :)

2 people like this

Posted

No there isn't and members know not to post links to "unofficial" leaked builds :)

I guess I better re-phrase the question; WiLL they update the preview with this version for us to try? :)

Posted

I guess I better re-phrase the question; WiLL they update the preview with this version for us

Wait for the RTM build only if MS allows us to download.

Posted

I guess I better re-phrase the question; WiLL they update the preview with this version for us to try? :)

No. Joe/Jane user will have to wait for the official release Windows 8.1 on October 18th.

1 person likes this

Posted

No. Joe/Jane user will have to wait for the official release Windows 8.1 on October 18th.

Ok. thanks for that info then. I do like the changes they made though. My wife seems excited about upgrading her laptop to win8/8.1

Posted

Screenshots of new people app? 

Posted

Will upload in some tym...

Posted

Come on Microsoft and release 8.1 already! You can sort out any bugs after its released. I am in dire need of the boot to desktop. I call 8.1, Windows 8 Mistakes Fixed Edition  :D

Posted

Come on Microsoft and release 8.1 already! You can sort out any bugs after its released. I am in dire need of the boot to desktop. I call 8.1, Windows 8 Mistakes Fixed Edition  :D

What exactly is the big issue with boot to desktop, it's literally 1 click, or a press of the space bar if you put "Desktop" as your top left tile.

Posted

What exactly is the big issue with boot to desktop, it's literally 1 click, or a press of the space bar if you put "Desktop" as your top left tile.

I understand, but i have used windows almost since the beginning, and I cant take not having what windows has always done for 18 years. It is a pain having to click that tile everytime i boot the computer up. I just want windowss to go to the desktop by itself and not have to run back to the computer to click on the desktop tile. Its like, waking up in the morning, you start the computer, go make coffee, then have to run back to click the desktop tile and then go back. I dont understand Microsoft's rationale for removing btd in the first place, other than to cause mass annoyance.

Posted

omgz the one click of death..people need to calm down..and stop nitpicking over small crap.

1 person likes this

Posted

And here u go...The all new people app...

post-462245-0-48600700-1377220119.png

Posted

Thank you! That's a lot.....different?

Posted

A lot more ui chngs hv been done...

Posted

A lot more ui chngs hv been done...

Posted

Unbeliveable! Why can't they understand? Microsoft should stop prioriting the touch ui and switch focus to creating the next-gen kick-ass desktop experience instead. Considering all tablets with quad-core cpu's and blah blah... already on the market running android and/or iOS microsoft is digging it's own grave right now.. Google Play & appstore have millions of apps already. Microsoft's app store is a joke in comparision. Seriously, their ship is sinking fast... They should continue improving the "modern ui" on the xbox and stop wasting money on their new ugly garbage for windows. Touch is nice but good ol' mice & physical keyboards are here to stay for many years to come. People want a brand new desktop experience, get that into your heads you stupid f***ks!
OMG! What's going on at m$ nowadays... their stupidness gives me major headache   :s