Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

124 posts in this topic

Posted

Bradley Manning: I want to live as a woman

Bradley Manning, the Army private sentenced to military prison for leaking classified documents, revealed he intends to live out the remainder of his life as a woman.

Posted

I want to live as a cat.

13 people like this

Posted

Well if you're going to make a huge change in your life, why not throw a gender change in there as well?

Posted

Is this fo real?

Posted

Is this fo real?

Yes.

Posted

Please don't judge me for asking this:

Has it been mentioned whether he suffers aspergers or is on the autism spectrum at all?

Posted

Please don't judge me for asking this:

Has it been mentioned whether he suffers aspergers or is on the autism spectrum at all?

Wouldn't surprise me... Apparently, his mum was a drunk whilst pregnant, as it's long known that can damage the baby in all sorts of ways.

All in all, I think he's a pretty confused guy and probably needs quite a lot of counselling.  Hopefully, whilst he's incarcerated, he can get some.

Posted

Me too :blush:

Posted

Me too :blush:

I thought you already did :/

1 person likes this

Posted

Does he get to be in the women's prison? I take back anything negative I've said about him. This guy is brilliant!

_69428384_2bc927f3-06cb-4039-b1ef-8854a0

5 people like this

Posted

I'm sure the taxpayers will be on the hook to get his banana peeled and hormone therapy while he is in prison.  .22 shells are a nickle and would fix the problem.

7 people like this

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

Anybody else suspect he's just doing this out of spite to cost taxpayers more money, since he was caught and sent to prison?

5 people like this

Posted

Kinda smart TBH.. If I was going away for 35 years.. I would want to be around a bunch of chicks than dudes.. 

4 people like this

Posted

I was a little worried... I thought I was going to come in here and see a bunch of people standing up for his right to live some fairy tale and he can be a woman if he wants to.  My faith in humanity has been restored....... for at least the next 30 seconds....

5 people like this

Posted

I was a little worried... I thought I was going to come in here and see a bunch of people standing up for his right to live some fairy tale and he can be a woman if he wants to.  My faith in humanity has been restored....... for at least the next 30 seconds....

Yeah was gonna say...give it a bit ;)

Posted

Don't break out the champagne just yet...

Posted

Its everyone's  right to live the way they want. However, being a prisoner, its a a complex situation if manning wants to live as a women. If manning wants to be a women, I dont see anything wrong with it. 

Posted

I want to live as a cat.

Don't. You'll just get old, start crapping outside the litterbox and have to be put down. Been put through this twice already. Not fun.

Posted

Don't. You'll just get old, start crapping outside the litterbox and have to be put down. Been put through this twice already. Not fun.

So...you have 7 lives left?

:D

4 people like this

Posted

If he wants to be a woman, that's his lookout. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you have to pay for that yourself, in the US?  So once he's out of the male only prison he's going to be living in for the next bunch of years, he can start his treatment and have his OP.

2 people like this

Posted

So...you have 7 lives left?

:D

The lack of control is infuriating, though....

1 person likes this

Posted

I will stand up for his right to pursue this goal, self-funded, upon his release.

And I KNOW it will not bring him any peace.

2 people like this

Posted

how is he going to get hormones when he's in prison?

Posted

I will stand up for his right to pursue this goal, self-funded, upon his release.

And I KNOW it will not bring him any peace.

Not necessarily true.  A very close friend of mine had her gender reassignment surgery 4 years ago now, and she couldn't be happier with the results.  No regrets at all.

2 people like this