9 posts in this topic

Posted

post-447111-0-92698600-1377266025.jpg

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Just bought this! I thought you might want to cash in on the deal too. :) I'm very excited to play DS3! 

Posted

oops. Sorry about that. 

Posted

Yes! Lets shut down any new conversation due to the fact it's already been mentioned! (sarcasm)

The insanity of some forums I swear. Unless it was spammed all across the forum and wrecking the topics section, I dont really see a problem with it.

So whoever makes the rules is a little picky I think cause this thread does nobody any harm!

Posted

Yes! Lets shut down any new conversation due to the fact it's already been mentioned! (sarcasm)

The insanity of some forums I swear. Unless it was spammed all across the forum and wrecking the topics section, I dont really see a problem with it.

So whoever makes the rules is a little picky I think cause this thread does nobody any harm!

People are discussing it in a topic already created, no need for another :).

Posted

Awesome!  Because it hasn't just 'been mentioned' it's an active discussion.

Posted

The idea is that any discussion should be moved to the original (and active) thread.  

Posted

The idea is that any discussion should be moved to the original (and active) thread.

Thread closed.