Steve Ballmer set to be next Batman

The reason for Steve Ballmer's retirement is he wants to get into the acting field. He greatly expressed his desire to be the next Batman in the Man of Steel Sequel. Although Steve Ballmer may not fit the role very well, he said will try his very best. He is asking Bill Gates to star in the movie as well. It is unknown who will replace Ballmer as CEO as Microsoft, however, some indications suggest either Grumpy Cat or Psy from Gangman Style.

steve-ballmer.jpeg

• Like 2

Be better than old Ben Affleck that's for sure. 

I actually think he'll surprise people, he easily coped with the fighting in Daredevil, he was great as George Reeves in Hollywoodland so he's already "played" Superman :) Plus he's always been a huge comic book fan so his passion is obvious. All of the above I think is gonna make him great.

• Like 1

I actually think he'll surprise people, he easily coped with the fighting in Daredevil, he was great as George Reeves in Hollywoodland so he's already "played" Superman :) Plus he's always been a huge comic book fan so his passion is obvious. All of the above I think is gonna make him great.

I hope so, i am a massive superman fan and don't want this dude trashing the movie for me lol.

Let's face it, he couldn't do a worse job than the last one. The entire last half hour of that film was a complete bore.