36 posts in this topic

Posted

This is utterly atrocious and shameful, which is still an understatement.

SOURCE : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402741/Parents-horror-Chinese-boy-6-eyes-GOUGED-OUT-kidnapped-organ-trafficker-stole-corneas.html

Edited. For the complete article with photos, and videos, follow the above link. 

Parents' horror as Chinese boy, 6, has his eyes GOUGED OUT after being 'kidnapped by organ trafficker who stole both his corneas'

• Youngster snatched while playing outside home in Linfen, Shanxi Province
  • Parents found him three hours later screaming in a field covered in blood
  • Kidnapper reportedly told boy: 'Don

Posted

Poor kid, this is so horrible.

Posted

what a monster!

who ever did this , get his eye gouged, and be drawn quartered and executed!  :rage: :angry:

1 person likes this

Posted

That's f'd up.

1 person likes this

Posted

holy crap... that is horrible :(

Posted

i don't went to live ..in this planet 

1 person likes this

Posted

wow...  that's just unbelievable!   

Posted

There's a rich ******* somewhere who has the boy's cornea in his eyes... I hope he rots in hell.

Posted

well if China finds him we can rest assured that he will get the death penalty, that's probably about the only thing there justice system is good for.

Posted

well if China finds him we can rest assured that he will get the death penalty, that's probably about the only thing there justice system is good for.

and give away his eyes to the poor kid  , after being executed, the irony 

Posted

This is one of the most horrible stories i have ever read here.  What the hell is wrong with people??  I just dont understand it.

Posted

This is so damn crazy. Whoever did this, I hope that they rotten in hell after being brutally punished, and put to death.

Posted

The world is a cold and cruel place. There is no mercy. May God Bless this kid's soul.

1 person likes this

Posted

So sad. 

Posted

All I can say is, holy crap o.o!

Posted

Wow . . . that's beyond words.

May the person guilty be punished swiftly and severely.

Posted

The world is a cold and cruel place. There is no mercy. May God Bless this kid's soul.

God could have done better and saved this kids ass...

As to the scum that did this, no punishment I can think of is enough; so take the swift option. Arrest, try, convict, shoot. Just get rid of them as fast as possible.

2 people like this

Posted

Police: Woman Removed 6-Year-Old's Eyes

A woman tricked a 6-year-old boy into going into a field in northern China, and then gouged out his eyes, police said Wednesday.

The boy's brutal ordeal happened Saturday in a rural area of Linfen city in Shanxi province, the city's police bureau said in a statement. State media said the boy was recovering in a hospital, but had lost his sight permanently.

A police officer who only gave his surname, Liu, said he couldn't speculate on a motive because the investigation was continuing.

"We are sparing no efforts trying to solve this case," Liu added.

Liu said the boy's eyeballs were found at the scene, and that the corneas hadn't been removed.

State media previously had raised the possibility that the boy's corneas were taken for sale because of a donor shortage in China.

A news report on a provincial TV channel showed the boy writhing in pain on a hospital trolley, with bandages around his head, and his parents, both farmers, crying.

The Beijing Times newspaper quoted the parents of the boy, whose family name is Guo according to police, as saying that their son had told them he was walking along a path when he was grabbed by a woman. She used an unspecified tool to gouge out his eyes, they said.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/police-woman-removed-year-olds-eyes-china-20089404

Posted

Literally feel sick after reading that.

Posted

Poor kid, I hope for him artificial eyes will become a reality somewhere in his lifetime. The chinese government should put more effort in getting people to donate organs instead of just being happy to get them from death row prisoners. That would make the black market less viable.

Posted

My father had a triple transplant a few years back.  I believe it was kidney, pancreas and something else - sorry I forget what.

He needed them very badly, and the NHS was failing - he has private healthcare but to source organs donated in the UK you have to go via the NHS for the very obvious ethical reasons.

He was contacted on a message board suggesting there were financially inventive ways to source them externally if he were willing to take a holiday to a number of countries.

Such a horrific thing, STEALING parts of peoples bodies to sell :(

Posted

Thread cleaned.

Please keep on topic.

Posted

This is pretty damn despicable. I hope these monsters get what's coming to them.

Posted

The person that did this must be quite medically trained aswell

they removed the corneas from the eyes, dumped the eyes and kept the corneas

cant do that without training

Posted

The person that did this must be quite medically trained aswell

they removed the corneas from the eyes, dumped the eyes and kept the corneas

cant do that without training

Did you read the update jwjw1 posted?

Liu said the boy's eyeballs were found at the scene, and that the corneas hadn't been removed.

Maybe she was interrupted, or maybe she was just a psychopath...