Boy, 6, kidnapped & GOUGED OUT of eyes by organ trafficker

Did you read the update jwjw1 posted?

Maybe she was interrupted, or maybe she was just a psychopath...

hmm one of the other news sources said the Corneas were removed

hmm one of the other news sources said the Corneas were removed

State media previously had raised the possibility that the boy's corneas were taken for sale 

I guess they were wrong?

This is why we need therapeutic cloning - grow your own damn corneas from your own cells!

OT: This is f**king sick and the person / people behind this need to be swiftly removed from this planet. :angry:  :angry: :angry:  

As to the scum that did this, no punishment I can think of is enough; so take the swift option. Arrest, try, convict, shoot. Just get rid of them as fast as possible.

I hear ya. This is the lowest of the low and no punishment would ever be enough.

Whether the corneas had been taken or not, this is so low that it doesn't have a bottom.

And I really hope that no nutjob attorney is going to plea insanity or something of the sort.

Sure this is horrible, but i'm not going to get depressed over everything sad thing I read about, if I did that i'd always be depressed.

The first thing I thought of when I read this story was "I bet he didn't see that coming... oh wait"

This is truly horrific. I read it on a different website earlier this morning, and I cannot understand why anyone would do anything like this to anyone, yet alone a young little man who still has years and years of life ahead of him. SO sad!  :cry: Breaks my heart to read something this awful.  :broken: