psn ps+ playstation plus

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 trooper11

trooper11

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 5

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:35

Thanks, that's what I thought.  So I might want to sign up sooner if I see games I would like to have. 

#17 OP spacer

spacer

I'm awesome

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: Nexus 4

Posted 30 August 2013 - 13:17

I signed on the other night and just Download/Cancelled all of the free games until they each said "Purchased" in the store menu. I assume that means they are now forever bound to my account. So, yay! I just got several hundred dollars worth of games in 10 minutes for $18.

Next up, Journey. I never got around to it the other day like I wanted to, but I'm definitely going to make time this weekend to play it.

#18 Nick H.

Nick H.

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 15

Posted 30 August 2013 - 13:20

I signed on the other night and just Download/Cancelled all of the free games until they each said "Purchased" in the store menu. I assume that means they are now forever bound to my account. So, yay! I just got several hundred dollars worth of games in 10 minutes for $18.

Are you planning on doing a monthly subscription? The only reason I ask is because, as others have said, once your subscription runs out you will not be able to play the games until you subscribe again.

Also, buying a year subscription might sound costly, but it ends up saving you money in the long run.

#19 +Anarkii

Anarkii

Member N° 1,455

• Phone: iPhone 6+, iOS 8.1

Posted 30 August 2013 - 13:26

a yearly sub is the way to go if you havent got one already.

it will also carry over when you get a PS4

#20 Geoffrey B.

Geoffrey B.

LittleNeutrino

• Tech Issues Solved: 11
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 928 WP8.1u1

Posted 30 August 2013 - 13:39

yeah the yearly sub on the Plus account is around like $4 a month or something which is fantastic.

#21 Aergan

Aergan

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 6
  • OS: Windows 8.1 Pro | Xubuntu | OSX Yosemite| Server 2012 R2 | Ubuntu Server
  • Phone: Sony Xperia Z1

Posted 30 August 2013 - 17:16

If you go to the Sony Online Entertainment website you can "purchase" the PS+ content that is free without needing to download at all. Saves having to wait for the PS3 to catch up with what you're doing.