Lumia 1520 photo

No windows key? or not visible because it's not lit up.

It's there, just not lit up.

Edit: just noticed that it has a wireless charging cover similar to the 720.

why does the next page arrow appear so high up the screen (about 3/4 up on the bottom right)? Looks fake to me, as it is in the same place it would be for the 920.

why does the next page arrow appear so high up the screen (about 3/4 up on the bottom right)? Looks fake to me, as it is in the same place it would be for the 920.

The next page arrow appears at the end of your tiles.  Since the phone has few tiles installed the end of the tiles is 3/4 down the first page of the phone.  Hope I explained that right.

The arrow will always stay just below the tiles. Add more tiles and the arrow will go down. It's not fake.

The next page arrow appears at the end of your tiles.  Since the phone has few tiles installed the end of the tiles is 3/4 down the first page of the phone.  Hope I explained that right.

Aaah, makes sense. Yes you explained it well.

You can clearly see that the image is a fake, look at the weird wavy lines around the arrow icon, the same lines can be seen near the bottom edge and under the scout icon. Nice try though.

You can clearly see that the image is a fake, look at the weird wavy lines around the arrow icon, the same lines can be seen near the bottom edge and under the scout icon. Nice try though.

Never seen jpeg compression up close before, huh?

-Forjo

• Like 3

Creating a 6 inch phone is really pushing it. I say 6 inch should be the size limit for phones because anything larger will be considered a tablet!

Never seen jpeg compression up close before, huh?

-Forjo

You'd have a point there if the handset on the left hand side had the same lines which it does not, its obvious your not familiar with fakes yourself

You'd have a point there if the handset on the left hand side had the same lines which it does not, its obvious your not familiar with fakes yourself

It's not fake. My friend was there and he took a photo. The image has been resized and compressed, then uploaded to imgur.com.

That's all I have to say.

I wonder if GDR3 will support a landscape home screen.

I think that's a big change that we won't see till WP 8.1.   But I do expect it will come, I also expect WP8.1 will bring the new even bigger tile size for select apps probably.   We'll know in time but so far GDR3 is more about adding new hardware support than anything else.

• 1 month later...