Windows 8.1 RTM Pro/Enterprise original iso's will be leaked by Wzor

Will anybody plz help me in getting the .net framework 3.5 installed in 8.1 rtm leak?

you have to force it to install via the command line. the exact command you need slips my mind though atm sorry

I downloaded the 8.1 Enterprise x64 iso and the upgrade feature worked just fine.  I had all my settings, applications, etc after install.  It took about 20-25 minutes from start to finish.

That being said, it won't activate yet using my Windows 8 Enterprise key.

I downloaded the 8.1 Enterprise x64 iso and the upgrade feature worked just fine.  I had all my settings, applications, etc after install.  It took about 20-25 minutes from start to finish.

That being said, it won't activate yet using my Windows 8 Enterprise key.

Same here. Has anyone been able to activate it using an enterprise key (mine is from technet)?

Will anybody plz help me in getting the .net framework 3.5 installed in 8.1 rtm leak?

Turn Windows features on / off  didn't work for me, as already suggested, drop to elevated command line and:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2734782

Or, you can use the Windows installation media as the file source when you enable the .NET Framework 3.5 feature. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Insert the Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012 installation media.
  2. At an elevated command prompt, run the following command:
    Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /All /Source:<drive>:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess
    Note In this command, <drive> is a placeholder for the drive letter for the DVD drive or for the Windows 8 installation media. For example, you run the following command:
    Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /All /Source:D:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess

Think I will try this in a VM first.

Can someone confirm this, I need to install using an "unknown" 8.1 CD key and once into Windows active using my 8 key?

Yes, you can do it that way.. ;)

Anyone try to "upgrade" from within the 8.1 Preview yet?

Yes. Did this with my 8.1 preview VM. Worked fine, but only had the option to keep my files. All apps must be reinstalled.

I was able to activate my Windows 8.1, using my Windows 8 Bios KEY.

1) Get your Windows8 OEM/BIOS Key using a program like SIW Pro.

2) Continue to install 8.1 like normal (full format) and when asked for a serial enter one THAT IS NOT AT ALL FLOATING ROUND THE INTERNET. (DO NOT ENTER YOUR OWN)

There are 2 different keys

For Windows 8.1 Core
For Windows 8.1 Professional 

Use the one for your Computer which you originally got. So if you had Windows 8, not Pro, select that one.

3) When you reach the desktop you will notice you are not activated this is fine! Right click the start button and choose "Command Prompt (admin)"
4) Enter slmgr.vbs -ipk XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX (Replace the Green X's with your RETAIL/OEM Windows 8 key)

5) Restart PC once the box comes up saying "success"
6) Restart PC and done.

Your PC will now be fully activated using your own OEM Key.

If you're installing the ISO file, you wont be able to do an upgrade.  The only upgrade path is through the Windows Store ... sorry..

Not true...

Just an update on my Surface Pro. Found out why it wasn't booting off USB, it wasn't a UEFI bootable USB drive. So I installed vanilla Windows 8 back onto it and from there was able to reimage the Surface Pro using my backup :) All is well! my SP recovery partition is screwed however.

Installed Windows 8.1 on my desktop, went without a hitch. It's running beautifully!

Just an update on my Surface Pro. Found out why it wasn't booting off USB, it wasn't a UEFI bootable USB drive. So I installed vanilla Windows 8 back onto it and from there was able to reimage the Surface Pro using my backup :) All is well! my SP recovery partition is screwed however.

Installed Windows 8.1 on my desktop, went without a hitch. It's running beautifully!

Just extract the ISO to the surface pro and run setup.exe from there. No need to boot from a USB drive. 

Turn Windows features on / off  didn't work for me, as already suggested, drop to elevated command line and:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2734782

Or, you can use the Windows installation media as the file source when you enable the .NET Framework 3.5 feature. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Insert the Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012 installation media.
  2. At an elevated command prompt, run the following command:
    Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /All /Source:<drive>:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess
    Note In this command, <drive> is a placeholder for the drive letter for the DVD drive or for the Windows 8 installation media. For example, you run the following command:
    Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /All /Source:D:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess

I cant get this string to work, I point it to my external hard drive nothing happens, I point it to my DVD drive and my drive just keeps spinning. and nothing happens. And 2 question...I installed my Win 8 keys and I'm activated, but I still have a water mark. And as you can see in the pic I posted why does it say that my SecureBoot is not configured correctly?

post-285272-0-27060200-1377851113.png

2) Continue to install 8.1 like normal (full format) and when asked for a serial enter one THAT IS NOT AT ALL FLOATING ROUND THE INTERNET. (DO NOT ENTER YOUR OWN)

So don't enter a CD key that is not your own and also do not enter your own?

I'd recommend you take the 8.1 ISO file, double click it to mount it, run an elevated command prompt and enter command pointing to mounted ISO drive as it took several minutes for me to complete, will take much longer on an external HDD or DVD drive. "SecureBoot isn't configured correctly" is just as it says, you have to configure Secure boot in your UEFI BIOS. If it's disabled, enable it. If you can't find that option, check for a BIOS update.

I cant get this string to work, I point it to my external hard drive nothing happens, I point it to my DVD drive and my drive just keeps spinning. and nothing happens. And 2 question...I installed my Win 8 keys and I'm activated, but I still have a water mark. And as you can see in the pic I posted why does it say that my SecureBoot is not configured correctly?

Looks like it isn't finding the files? Does it eventually give an error?

MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.SERVER.2012.R2.RTM.X64.ENGLISH.DVD-WZT 

RELEASE DATE: 08/21/2013

BUILD: 6.3.9600.16384.WINBLUE_RTM.130821-1623

FILE: 9600.16384.130821-1623_x64fre_Server_EN-US_IRM_SSS_DV5.iso

SIZE: 4,268,605,440 byte

SHA-1: B6F063436056510357CB19CB77DB781ED9C11DF3

MD5: 0E7C09AAB20DEC3CD7EAB236DAB90E78

NOTE: this is original M$ image.

Includes versions: Windows Server 2012 Standard and Datacenter edition.

I'll be back!

by WZT/WZor 08|28|13

So don't enter a CD key that is not your own and also do not enter your own?

The keys floating around do not activate themselves, but allow you to install OK. But you dont enter your own OEM/BIOS key here, as it wont install.

THEN

You follow the rest of the steps, entering your own key in cmd like I said. Win 8.1 will then use your OEM/BIOS Key and be fully activated.

Yes. Did this with my 8.1 preview VM. Worked fine, but only had the option to keep my files. All apps must be reinstalled.

That's fine, I just have to grab my tablets OEM key so I can activate after or did it not ask you for a key at all?