Love the PC but liking the X1, decisions...

I don't know if I've missed it, but what GPU are you upgrading from?

At some point next year, I'll probably pick myself up a PS3 (not arsed on the new consoles), but I'm more than happy with my PC at the moment.  I've got a pretty good setup, but I still play plenty of games that don't require the latest and greatest tech (currently Payday 2 / Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:  Out of the Shadows :D), so it may be worth considering what games you'll play on your PC in the coming 12 - 18 months as to whether a new GPU will really make a difference.

For me it comes down to games, I think you need to look at whats coming out for XB1 that isnt coming to PC only and use that as your decision.

I know you say MP isn't a big deal but would you miss the odd opportunity to do it on PC that means you will have to pay MORE to do it on an X1?

Lastly, you're looking forward to what Kinect could do for you, however isn't Kinect also coming to PC later on? You could bide your time and get Kinect for the PC at a later date.

For me I prefer console gaming and I prefer the games coming to the X1 and that's why I went with.