7 posts in this topic

Posted

Most people know Sean Hyman from his regular appearances on Fox Business, CNBC, and Bloomberg Television, but what they don

Posted

I thought this whole "Bible Code" thing was long ago debunked as nonsense? I suppose only skeptics got the memo.

I guess milking the ignorant never goes out of style. Throw in a holy book and you've got a long line of suckers ready to hand over their cash to learn your God

1 person likes this

Posted

I must cry BS on this one.

This is a thinly disguised advertisement for Hyman's moneymaking course.

If he is such a wealthy investor, why is he trying to get my money ...

1 person likes this

Posted

Surely if he'd made it publically known he thought they'd rebound at $11 a share, people would have begun buying when it reached that amount?

Posted

I would laugh at this but Jews do have the reputation as being wealthy and shrewd businessmen. So who knows.

Posted

Surely if he'd made it publically known he thought they'd rebound at $11 a share, people would have begun buying when it reached that amount?

I would say its the self-fullfilling prophecy, which can be done by any 'prophet' who have the appropriate powers either financially, politically, or religious influence over the masses.

Posted

looks like a scam to me; funny how these "successful business" mans always have some sort of secret formula to get rich and are very happy to sell that in a form of a book, course or investment, for a small payment; they are the ones who get rich with those scams, not the average joe.